filler.

[at work.]

Liz pov.

I was helping Ciara with a outfit, to wear to a photo shoot she had later on today, when My assistant Jas walked up to me.

Jas: Ms. Liz, someone is at your desk for you. I told him to wait til' your done. But he insisted that I come and tell you.

Liz: Do you know who it is?

Jas: nope. but he's cute.

I laughed at Jas, and made my way to the front of the building where my desk is. Then, I saw Jawan.

Jawan: Hey,

Liz: what are you doing here, Jawan?

Jawan: I wanted to bring you this *hands me a rose*

Liz: Oh, thanks. *smiles*

Jawan: can I take you out later tonight?

Liz: Don't you have a girlfriend?

Jawan: not anymore.

Liz: boy get out. Who do you think I am.. I'm not some sideline. I know you still fucking that girl.

Jawan: *shakes his head* whatever.

Liz: bye.

He walked out and I threw the rose in the trash. I don't have time for this bullshit, I already know about how he treats his 'females'. And I refuse to be treated like that, by anybody.

~~~~

Jaylie's pov.

I was laying down in bed texting Jacob. We've actually been texting for a few weeks now. And be just said

' Can we meet up, I wanna see u, it's been so long...'

I smiled at that text but I still couldn't forget about how he did me. So I replied and said

' yes, where'

He replied and said ' The park, it doesn't matter.'

I replied and said ' okay, see ya there.'

.

. .

. . .

[At the park.]👫

I got out my car and I looked around for Jacob/Princeton, but I didn't see him anywhere, so I just sat down on a bench and waited for him to come. I looked around and saw kids playing, and I even saw a few parents with their kids. I think I want kids, but not just by anybody. I want kids by someone that I can trust and someone that's actually going to be in there life. I turned my head, as I heard someone walking towards me. Oh my gosh, it was Jacob, he is so sexy. I stood up as we gave each other a warm friendly hug. We both sat down and just looked at each other.

Jacob: I missed you....

Jaylie: I missed you too.

Jacob: how much?

Jaylie: Actually, a lot.

Jacob: Prove it, then.

Jaylie: how am I supposed to prove it?

Jacob: You can start by giving me a kiss.

Jaylie: *kisses him quickly*

Jacob: You still haven't proved it. That wasn't good enough.

Jaylie: really?

Jacob: yes.

Jaylie: *kisses him passionately* was that better?

Jacob: Much better. *smiles*

Jaylie: *laughs* Can I ask you something?

Jacob: Yeah, Anything.

Jaylie: You still love me?

Jacob: *smiles* yes.

Jaylie: Are you in love with me?

Jacob: *kisses her softly*

Jaylie: is that a yes?

Jacob: *Laughs* yes.

Jaylie: *smiles*

Jacob: Let's get back together, Jaylie.

Jaylie: nigga, I swear... If you even think about cheating on me I'm going to straight up cut your a.s!

Jacob: Okay, okay. *kisses her*

💏💑💏

Shay's pov.

I woke up from my nap, to the sound of my phone ringing. It was a call from Jacob (Latimore)

"Hello?" I answered, dryly.

"Were you sleeping?" he asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said, yawning afterwards.

"Well, get up." he said.

"Nigha, for what?" I asked, laughing.

"Remember, we have a date, today...." he said. Oh my gosh, I forgot all about that.

"Ohhh...... Okay." I said, hopping off the couch.

"I'll be there in an hour." he said,

"Alright." I said, before hanging up and running to my bedroom. I opened my closet door and started looking for something to wear. I grabbed a peach colored, sundress. Then, I grabbed some white sandals with peach colored straps. I threw the outfit on the bed and ran to the bathroom, I hopped in the shower. When I got out the shower, I put on my strapless bra, and underwear. I wrapped my purple towel around me, and began to brush my teeth. After that I washed my face. I was about to put on my clothes, but then I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door, without even asking who it was and opened it. It was Chresanto. Gosh, would he just give up.

"Shay, I'm sorry.... For everything and I realized that I need to be with you. I just..... Shay, will you accept my apology?" he said, with sympathy in his eyes.

" Apology accepted." I said, sighing.

" Can we start over?" he asked.

" What do you mean?" I asked,

" Let's just be friends, and work our way to the next level." he said, grabbing my hands.

" We can just be friends, but I don't know about the 'next level'." I said, seriously.

" Alright, I'm cool with that." he said. " Talk to you later?" he said, more like he was asking.

" Definitely." I said, smiling. I gave him a hug, then I closed the door. I ran upstairs and put on my sundress and shoes. Then I blow-dried my wet hair. After, I blow dried it, I began to flat iron it. I heard the doorbell ring.... So I ran downstairs to get the door, but epically failed- as I ran into a wall. I opened the door to see Jacob dressed in a white button up polo shirt, and some jeans. He reached for a hug, and I hugged him then we hopped in his white Lamborghini. The whole ride to the restaurant was silent. We arrived at a 5 star restaurant call 'Diamonds'. [A/N: I don't know if that's a real restaurant or not.]

~~~~~

Sorry about the cliffy. 😔

I realized that I haven't did a Yn's pov. So.... Imma start doing that next chapter. Because I totally forgot about Ray and Yn.

Alright alright. ✌

6+ votes

3+ comments

For the next chapter. 😚😊