Chapter 62.

Yn's pov.

I woke up, after the long night I had partying with my girls. They finally got me out the house, to do something. I have been so lost and to myself lately. I really miss Issa. It's been 2 weeks and he hasn't called or texted me. I'm starting to think he doesn't care or maybe he never cared. I can't believe he over exaggerated like that. I wouldn't cheat on him or try to play him. You know what, I can't keep being depressed over him. He clearly isn't worried about me. I mean, he had another girl with him like it was nothing to pop up with a new bitch.

I rolled over, and grabbed my phone off the charger, I looked at the date and realized it was Issa's mother birthday. I scrolled through my contacts and tapped her name and sent her a text that said... "Happy birthday, enjoy. 💕"

I put my phone on the table beside my bed. I got out the bed and stretched. I fixed the covers on my bed and walked into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I heard my phone ring, signaling that I had a message. I walked over to my phone, and unlocked it. Issa mom had text me back and said, " Thanks, baby girl.😊 I'm having a party, and I want you to be there..."

I smiled at the text, but I wasn't so sure about going.. I know she knows that me and Issa broke up, they tell each other everything. I text her back and said "What should I wear ?😂"

She replied, and said, "A dress or something, the theme is glamour. You're going to be in the house. It's at 7, and I want you to be all dolled up. You better I come, if you don't come, I'm going to be real upset."

I text back and said, " I will most definitely be there... No doubt about it. 👌😉"

I put my phone down and got in the shower.

__________________________

I walked into this clothing store, "Diamond girl" , that sells nothing but the best dresses. The woman greeted me as I began to just walk around I saw one dress that caught my eye, it was white with shiny silver rhinestones all over it. I decided that was the dress I wanted, I grabbed it, and paid for it. By now it was 6:38. I knew I was going to be a little late. Hell, I'm always late...

As soon as, I arrived to my house. I grabbed my dress out the backseat. I unlocked the door, and ran up the stairs. I took off my clothes and slid the dress on. I took my hair out of a ponytail. I ran to the bathroom and plugged my wand curlers up. I looked and my closet for my all white pumps with the rhinestones, once I found them, I threw them on the bed, and ran back into the bathroom. I began to part my hair in sections and wand my hair. It turned out great. I unplugged the wand. I grabbed my pumps and put them on. I looked in my jewelry box and put on my diamond necklace that reads beautiful. I took a look in the mirror, and grabbed my purse. I walked out the door and headed to the party.

__________

Just wanted to update, I will continue soon... 🙌😉

Thanks y'all. 💕

Please vote and comment. 😈💕