Chapter 67

Shay's pov

I rolled out of the bed, I was so exhausted. I really didn't get enough sleep last night-if you know what I mean... But that don't stop nothing. I still got money to make. I have to go finish this song I was working on with Chres. I walked in the bathroom and hopped in the shower, once I got out I put my underwear on and wrapped my towel around me. I brushed my teeth, and went into my room to find something to wear. I picked out a blue Rangers shirt and some jeans. I slipped on my clothes and some blue Adidas. I went in the bathroom and sprayed some oil sheen on my hair. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door. I got in the car, and headed to the studio.

- studio 🎤

I parked my car, and then I walked in. I signed in, and then I seen that Chris Brown was here today. I decided to stop by. Since, I never gave him a call. I walked in and they were all nodding their head to the beat. He embraced me in a hug and smiled.
"What's up?" He asked,
"Nothing much, I was just stopping by to say hey." I said, smiling.
"Okay, well. I'm gone finish this track in about a hour or so. Stop by so I can see what we can work on." He said, seriously.
"Okay, sure will." I said, before walking out. As soon as I closed the door and turned around Chresanto was right there looking at me.
"Why were you in there?" He asked, angrily.
"I was just stopping by." I said, I really didn't know how to explain to him that I'm trying to branch out and do my own music with someone new.
"Why were you stopping by?" He asked, before I could even answer his question. He kept talking, "Wait. How do you even know him?" He asked, angrily.
"I met him before." I said,
"You fucked him, before?" He asked,
"Oh my god. No." I said, getting frustrated.
"What's up with y'all, then ?" He asked.
"Nothing, he wants me to get on one of his songs." I said,
"Ohhhhhh.... That's what this is about." He said, nodding his head.
"You want another producer?" He asked.
" it's not that, babe. I just want to expand my career and be able to make music with others and not just you." I said,
"If it wasn't for me Shay, you wouldn't have no damn career." He said, angrily.
"Nigga, please..." I said, rolling my eyes.
"I'm being honest. You got me fucked up if you think ima let another nigga produce a song for my girl." He yelled,
"Is that a problem?" Chris Brown walked out of the room and said. I'm guessing he overheard Chresanto yelling.
"Yeah it's a fucking problem.." Chresanto said.
"Well, what's the problem?" Chris asked, calmly.
"I don't appreciate another nigga trying to make money off my girl." Chres said,
"Look, ain't nobody trying to make money off your girl. It's strictly business." Chris said,
"Well, she ain't working with you." Chres said, folding his arms.
"I don't think it's your decision." Chris said.
"That's my muthafucking girlfriend, it is my decision and she ain't making shit with you." Chres said,
"You don't run that damn girl." Chris yelled,
"Yes the fuck I do." Chres yelled back getting in Chris's face. I walked over towards Chres and put my hands on his shoulders, trying to calm him down.
"Mane, get the fuck off of me." Chres yelled. He shoved me off of him.
"The fuck wrong with you. Don't be hitting her like that." Chris said, getting in his face.
"At least I didn't beat her like you beat Rihanna." Chres said, laughing. I shook my head in the level of disrespect that Chresanto just have towards Chris. I guess what Chresanto said had struck the wrong nerve, because Chris had swung on Chres, and it turned into a full out fight in a matter of seconds. I began to panic, I ran in the room where Chris came out of.
"I need some help breaking up a fight." I said, quickly. They rushed out of the room, and helped break up the fight.
"You know what, Shay.. You can have that bitch. I hope he beat your ass just like he beat Rihanna." He yelled, before he walked out, I shook my head and grabbed my purse.
"I'm sorry about all of this Chris. It's all my fault." I said, looking at him.
"Don't apologize for him, Shay." Chris said. "And I'm sorry for stepping out of my character. I'm really a changed man. I will never lay my hands on another female and that's a promise." He said, holding my hands.
"Okay, I believe you." I said, nodding my head.
"Ima text you later, I got to get cleaned up." He said, pointing to his face.
"Yeah, you sure do." I said, laughing.
"It looks that bad?" He asked, pouting.
"No, not that bad." I said, smiling.

^^^^^^^^ 💢

13+ descriptive comments for the next chapter.
Commenting "update" is seriously not motivating me to update. 😩 but thanks for commenting anyway.
& it took me long to update because my whole damn chapter got deleted, & I had to do it all over. So, bare with me. 👍

Love yall ♥️
Vote and comment. ✔️