Changes,Pt. 1

Yo peeps, I sincerely apologize for not updating on time, I had a stomach virus. Soo... Bare with me. Alright, this chapter might be boring, but atleast I'm updating. 👏😊

- - - - - -

Shay's pov.

2 weeks ago, on the date I had with Jacob L, all I could think about was Chresanto, I know it's wrong but after he showed up at my house and apologized, Chresanto and I have actually been getting along. Like, he texts me daily, we hang out sometimes. Me && Jacob aren't in an 'official relationship' so it really doesn't matter if I associate with Chresanto.

Anyways, tomorrow I have to meet up with my girls to talk about what's in the celebrity news. When they hear this, this will absolutely shock them, Because you know out of all the couples Ray and 'Yn' have been the strongest. But it's not just them it's some stuff about all of the couples. So, it's really not good.

*

Liz's pov.

I woke up, feeling naked. I looked to the side of me and saw Jawan.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. He woke up and smiled.

"What's wrong, baby? Had a bad dream?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Boy, if you don't get yo damn hands off of me..." I semi yelled.

"Calm down, baby." he said, smiling.

"I am not your damn baby." I said, creeped out.

"Come on now babe, that's not what you said last night." he said, winking.

The fuck? I don't recall saying shit last night. Matter of fact, I don't recall anything from last night. I remember going to work...... coming home from work ..... Going to my assistant Jas birthday party. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I can't believe I slept with this fucking creep.

I sat up on the bed and wrapped my sheet around my fully naked body.

"GET OUT! GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE, RIGHT NOW!" I screamed, really shocked at the fact that I got drunk and he took advantage of me.

" You gone miss me..." he said.

"Hell No, get out," I said, he raised up slipped on his clothes and got out. This has to be the WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. I got up out of my bed, with my legs aching in pain. Damn, did he put it down, or what?!! I got in the shower, once I got out I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out the bathroom and slipped on my underwear and then I put on my red sweats and a black tank top. Then I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. I had 3... I gets no love.

📱unread messages📱

Message#1: Craig: I miss you, Liz. Can we just work this out, and meet up later.

Message#2: Jas: Liz, remind me to never invite you to another party with liquor involved, lmao. I hope you enjoyed yourself, boo.

Message#3: Jawan: last night, was great. We should definitely do it again.

I sighed at Craig's text, I mean why shouldn't I, ain't got nothing else to do, I'm already having a bad day. I replied to his text ' sure...'

I replied to Jawan's text and said 'Fuck yourself,'

I just ignored Jas text, because it was sent at 8 in the morning. It's now 4 in the evening.

I took off my sweats and put on some skinny jeans and a red hoodie. I slipped on my black, red, and white J's. I heard a knock at the door, I grabbed my phone and dropped it in my purse, and opened the door.

"Hi, Lizzie." Craig said, nervously.

"Hey, Craig." I said, smiling.

"Um.. You ready?" he asked,

"Yes." I said, I closed the door and locked it behind me.

*

Yn's pov.

So, lately.... Ray has been coming in late. Like, staying out late at night, coming in whenever he feels like it. Giving me attitude when I ask him a simple question. That's crazy, right?

I heard the front door open, so I walked downstairs, and it was Ray coming in at 5pm, not to mention he's been gone since 1a.m. Last night. He walked in and walked right past me and up the stairs without saying a word to me. Oh, wow. That's how he feel?! I followed him upstairs and into our bedroom.

"Where you been?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Out." he said nonchalantly.

"Out where?" I asked,

"My business." he said, sitting down on the bed.

"alright, when I kick your as that's gone be your business too." I said, getting pissed off.

"Where the fuck where you last night?" I asked, once again.

"Don't keep asking me, that bullshit," he said, angrily.

"Well, maybe I'll stop asking you, when you fucking tell me the answer." I said, annoyed.

"Okay, you wanna know the truth?" he asked, I nodded my head 'yes' "I was out with.." he started but I cut him off.

"with another female?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

* *

Annnnnnnd that's a wrap. Yes, I hit you with a cliffy. Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I was to lazy to read over it so excuse my mistakes.

6+ comments...

4+ votes...

- - - -

In the comments tell me what you would like to happen in the next chapters...

Or what you liked about this chapter and how you feel about it.

Also, I want you beautiful people that are reading this to check out my book: Love Or Hate... Its a MB love story. I promise you won't regret reading it, just go on my profile and read it and comment.

Alright, enough of my long speech..........

I'm out ✌