Don't worry about it.

Liz's pov

I woke up, with one of Craig's arms wrapped around my waist. I could tell he was woke, because he was talking on the phone to someone. That's probably what woke me up, I turned around facing him, and I realized he was on my phone. I started listening to the conversation that him and whoever was having.
"If you even think about touching her, I will beat yo ass." Craig said, angrily.
Then, I started to get worried, I couldn't think of who he could be talking to, like that. Who would wanna touch me. Craig is a very violent person, when it comes down to anything. He can be a sweetheart, but don't piss him off. He has never hit me, though no matter how mad he gets.
"I don't give a fuck, about yo crew. I'll beat yo ass one-on-one." He said, raising up out of bed as he stood up. "And, if you come riding by my girl house again, me and you gone have some business to handle." He said. Then I realized it, he was talking to Jawan. I remember I recently told Craig, about how Jawan was stopping by my job, sending me letters in the mail, calling and texting my phone, and constantly riding by my house. When I told him, he said don't worry about it, he will handle it. He hung up my phone and tossed it on the bed.
"Babe, was that Jawan?" I asked, sitting up in the bed.
"Yeah, but don't worry about it, I'll handle it." He said.
"What'd he say Craig?" I asked, because I could tell he was highly upset.
"Don't worry about it." He said. I sighed and got up out of bed. I walked over towards him.
"Babe, what did he say?" I said, as I stood in front of him.
"He texted you this.."
He handed me the phone, as I read over the text that said
Jawan: So, you chose that nigga over me, I'm the best thing that would ever happen to you. Break up with that nigga, or Imma handle him.
"So I called him up, and he said hey baby, and I told him I was gone beat his ass if he even think about coming near you.. And that's when he threatened to hurt you and shit like that, but don't worry about none of it. Imma handle it, I promise." He said, kissing me on the forehead.
"Alright, " I said, smiling. I was happy that Craig cared enough about me to handle my problems. But, I really hope that he can handle it without fighting him. Craig is a fighter, all he did was fight when we was younger. Nothing has changed, but that he has gotten older and has learned to control his temper.
"I'm about to go, in a minute. I made you breakfast." He said,
"Where you bout to go?" I said pouting.
"With the crew, that's all. We just gonna hang out at Ray's crib." He said,
"Okay, promise me something." I said,
"Sure, what is it?" He asked,
"Promise me, you'll stay out of trouble." I said,
"I can't promise you that, but i'll promise that I will at least try." He said, holding on to my waist.
"Alright, baby." I said, with a smirk.
"I love you.." He said, kissing me lightly on the lips.
"I love you too..." I said, hugging him.

///////

Excuse any of my mistakes that were made, because I didn't read over it. And, I might update again, later on today. Even though, I have school tomorrow. It's been a long Christmas break. How have y'all Christmas break been going? And I have another serious question that i really need y'all to answer in the comments..

Do y'all remember Janice? She was Issa's ex girlfriend in my previous chapters. If you don't remember her, go back and take a look at the chapter "Caught Youu!!" So, y'all can remember who she is.
I'm thinking about, bringing her back, since Yn is dating Issa now.

7+ comments
10+ votes .

*********
✌️😘💕