. . . <|3 . . .

Liz p.o.v.

-----

I walked in the house, Grab some boxes, Ran upstairs, Walked into the room, Went in Craig's closet and grabbed all his clothes and threw them in a box.

I grabbed his shoes and put them in a box. I got all his jewelry except for the stuff I bought him and threw it in a box.

I grabbed all the boxes And I walked outside the house and put the boxes Infront of Craig's Black Lamborghini and when I turned around there he was...

Prod: What're You doing Liz?

Liz: I told you I want you out my house. im so freaking serious right now this isn't a joke.

Prod: That girl means nothing

Liz: Yes she does that's your gf

Prod: But your my Fiancé!

Liz: Ughh. Goshh! Your pathetic.

Prod: NO IM NOT!

Liz: BOY DONT SCREAM AT ME! SHIT!! IM RIGHT HERE!!

Prod: Okay . Im sorry. I will never do it again. Ok?

Liz: You damn right it wont happen again... Cause im done with you.

Prod: Stop Being a Bitch. And Forgive me!

Liz: *Slaps Him*

This mf' Lost his damn mind! he gone learn today!!!

I ran in the house, Up the stairs and grabbed a bat out my closet.

Then I ran back downstairs, and outside. I walked towards Prod 's Car and Swung the bat at all 4 windows!! He tried to stop me but Idgaf. Cause He should have never fucked around with me. Today ain't the damn day.

Prod: *Calls Roc* Come get me man.

Roc: Iight. Here I come. *hangs up*

Liz: Im glad you leaving mf'! *walks off*

I walked towards the backyard and this Crazy ass girl was still there when she finally realize I had a bat her eyes showed that she was terrified! So I chased her.

Liz: Get tf' off my property! RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING NOW!!! DO YOUU FIZZ-NIII-EEEZZZ- MEE!!?

She ran to Roc's car and got in.

These mf's made me loose it.

Its not even Funny!

Im so pissed off!

I wanna beat they ass again.