→★←

Shay p.o.v.

----------------

I Got up off the couch with tears in my eyes. I opened the door and it was Jacob. He Looked at me and his smile went down into a frown. He Literally pushed me out the way onto the couch and came in.

Jacob: Why its so dark?

Shay: *sniffs* I Dont know.

Jacob: Why you so sad? *plops down on the couch*

Shay: *sniffs* I don't wanna talk about it.

Jacob: Come 'Onnnnnnn! *pouts* Tell me.

Shay: Ughh. *Sniffs* Okay, *Wipes Tears* I was performing.

Jacob: Well Duhhhhh... I was there.

Shay: I know that. But ummmmm. As I Looked into the Crowd, And i saw Roc kiss his baby mamma.

Jacob: Woahhh.

Shay: Mann. That's not even the worst part. When I confronted him about the situation, He was smiling and sh|t. Like wtf ? And he was like Yeah I kissed her, Yadda Yadda Yadda that's my Girlfriend now and you ain't. Man that boy just don't know how bad I wanted to punch his teeth down his throat to make his a$$ Choke!

Jacob: Calm Down. *rubs back* Its gonna be Okay. *Kisses Forehead*

Shay: *Smiles*

Jacob: You wanna know something?

Shay: Sure.

Jacob: I *gco*

Out of nowhere I heard a knock at the door so I let out a huge sigh. and went to the door and opened it. Soon as I opened it and saw who it was. I closed right in his face. He deserved it. Then he start knocking again. So I opened it and.....

Shay: What you want mane? *Rolls eyes*

Roc: Look, Im sorry.

Shay: is that what you wanted?

Roc: Yeah.

Shay: Okay. Bye. *Grabs door knob*

Roc: Don't! *Grabs hand* Please just Listen.

Shay: I would listen if I gave a F|ck about what you had to say. But umm. I don't so. Goodbye Chresanto.And Have a Nice Day. And Please Tell your "GIRLFRIEND" I said To go F|ck herself And she can kiss my ass just as well as you can too!! *slams the door in his face*

I walked in the Kitchen and Jacob had this stunned look on his face. I honestly wanted to know what he had to tell me so I Sat beside him and stared at him for a long time til' He finally broke the silence.

Jacob: Is there something on my face?

Shay: Not at all. *Smiles*

Jacob: Then why you looking at me like that?

Shay: Because I can.

Jacob: Wellll.... You need to stop.

Shay: Make me nigga.

Jacob: Okay.

Jacob grabbed my Waist. And bit my ear. Omfg! He knows I hate that.

Shay: Ewwww ...

Jacob: *laughs*

So, I grabbed his nose really hard and twisted it.

Jacob: *Gasp* Owwch!

I ran up the stairs. And he was running after me. I Hid in the closet in my room. Then I saw him walking around looking for me. And my dumb a$$ Had to bump my head on the wall. He heard me So he opened the closet door. Literally, Dragged me by my feet, All the way out the closet! I was kicking him Well I was trying to anyways. Then, He hopped on top of me , Putting all his weight on me. I was trying to bite him but I ended up biting him on his cheek (not his a$$ cheek Lol.) He Laughed and bit my lip. So I Turned over on top of him And kissed him. Then I ran downstairs. He ran after me. But then his phone started to Ring. He looked at me and said "Got to go. Call you Later." I hugged him. And He hugged me back.

★- Reniiee (: