Craig handled it.

Liz's pov .

I really hope Craig doesn't go out and get into any trouble... Shit, knowing Craig. He probably be done killed Jawan , if he say or do the wrong thing. All I can do is pray and hope that he'll be safe.

Craig's pov.

I pulled up outside of this bitch ass nigga house, seeing that his car was outside I figured he was at home. I know, Liz wants me to solve the situation by just talking it out. But seems like he ain't gone learn nothing by just talking. Imma have to roughen him up a little bit. Of course I got my crew with me. Incase, he got his little weak ass crew with him. Me and my crew got out the car and walked up to the door. I left my gun in the car, because I ain't trying to kill nobody and get myself locked up again. I just wanna teach this nigga a lesson. Before, I could knock on the door. Jawan had already opened it. I took a step back, and let him walk outside. I didn't wanna do no talking, or anything like that. So, I just straight up punched him in the jaw. He jerked back, but what was weird , he didn't even try to hit me back. He just stood there, looking like he was about to cry a fucking river. My crew started laughing .
" what the fuck?" I started saying. "You can talk all that shit on the phone , but can't be about yo shit when I get in ya face." I laughed.
"Mane, fuck you..." He said , holding his jaw. I punched him twice . Once in the eye, and the other in the mouth. He dropped to the floor, and started to cry. My crew started laughing .
"Now, usually I don't let muthafuckers off this easy... but since you a lil bitch! I'll just make a deal with ya, either you leave my girl alone, or imma come back and finish yo bitch ass off. " I said, kicking him in the stomach.. then me and my crew walked off and got in the car. Shit. I'm starting to think, Liz could've beat his ass her damn self. That nigga weak as hell. But, I know that bitch bet not come near my damn girl... Or I might just have to kill his ass.

---------------

Liz's pov .

I heard a car pull up in the yard, so I ran downstairs and looked out the window. It was my baby, 😊
I had been waiting on him to come back for like 3 hours now. I ran to the door and opened it. Craig smiled and embraced me in a hug, after he closed the door.
"I handled it, baby." He said,
"What happened?" I asked.
"I went to his house, I was thinking he was going to at least fight back." Craig laughed.
"What did he do, babe?" I asked concerned.
"He didn't do shit, I punched him a few times and that was all." He said, "He's just a lil bitch ." He laughed. I laughed, also.
"I told you, I was gonna handle it babe." He said, kissing me on the forehead. " I love you..." He said,
"I love you, too baby." I said, hugging him.

😍😍😍😍
------------------

Sorry, for taking soo long. 😔

Comment & vote. 🙌💕