Dont like it ? Stfu! (:

Im reallyy Pissed off Right now cause this girl stole some of the details in my story! I hope she's reading this too! Stupid mf'

Wtf!! :/

STORY!

-----------

Liz P.o.v.

( Next week )

--------

I woke up, Did my hygiene thing.

Then I put On a Red Crop top and in Gold letters it said OMG. I put on My Gold Leggings and My Red and Gold hi-top Adidas. I took the Rollers out my hair and it was super curly.

.

..

...

....

( At work )

Liz: Good morning Jawan.

Jawan: Youu got my clothes ready?

Liz: Sure do.

i walked to the back of the building .I grabbed his clothes that I picked out for him to wear to the B.E.T. Awards . And headed back to the main office . When I got back there I saw this girl. She looked to damn familiar . I handed him the clothes.

Liz: How is this?

Jawan: Great.

Girl: Nahh, We want more of the casual type

Liz: Um.... Casual? This is not an casual event that he's going to. If I gave him something "more casual" He would look Horrible.

Jawan: Right .

Girl: Wrong . Casual is what I said. and casual is what I want.

Liz: Its not about what you want. It's about what Jawan wants. Considering the fact that he said Great and that he's the one paying for all of this *points to clothes*

Girl: Could you just shut up for a while and do what I said to do? Thank you.

| Stay Calm Liz, Stay Calm |

Liz: Could you go to hell for a while. Now do what I just said. Thank you.

Jawan: *laughs*

Girl: Nothings funny. Just get something casual Your not that good of a fashion stylist anyways

Liz: Ok Biiitttchhh, Listen, My job is to please my customer not his groupie or his gf. And if you don't like what tf im doing you can just get your ass out of my office and be dismissed.

Girl: DONT make me slap you.

Liz: Slap me. Come 'On mf' I wish you would.

Girl: No im to Classy for that unlike you.

Liz: Get the hell out of here. Bitch you ain't wanted. Ok?

Jawan: Just go.

Girl: Ughh. Iight! *walks away*

Jawan: Thank you. Im gonna kill it tonight.

Liz: Sure you will. Now goodbye. Have a nice day. and come back again.

Jawan: You know I will. *laughs* Goodbye *Waves to Liz and then leaves*

Sorry its Short but im sleepyyy!!! And Mad cause the girl practically stole my story but anyways!!

Comment/ Vote/ Fan!!!(:

-Renniiee(: '♥