Chapter 63

Yn's pov

I parked outside of Issa's mom's house, I grabbed a bag from the backseat with her gift and card in the inside, then I got out of the car, and locked it. Then, I put my keys in my purse. I walked up the steps, and to the door. I knocked and she immediately came to the door and greeted me, with a warm hug.

"Hey, baby girl ... I'm glad you came." She said, smiling. "Come on in..." She motioned her hand towards the inside, I smiled and walked in.

"You look good, ma. Happy birthday." I said, as I handed her the bag. Her face lit up, and she sat the bag at a round table, where all the gifts were at.

"You can put your purse and jacket upstairs in my room." She said.

"Okay." I said, before I slowly walked up the stairs. I didn't want to bust my ass in these heels, so I took my time. I walked inside of her room, she had a bathroom in there also and I heard someone in there washing their hands. I didn't pay any attention to it. I tapped in the passcode and walked in her closet, and I grabbed my phone out my purse and sat it down, in the area where she has all her beautiful purses at. As, I walked out the same person in the bathroom began to walk out. It was none other than the girl I caught Issa with last time at this house. She rolled her eyes, and mugged me really hard. I glanced at her and laughed as I walked out. Like, how old do she think I am... I ain't got time to stare at a female and act stuck up about a nigga. That's petty, and childish. I walked down the stairs taking my time once again, so I wouldn't bust my ass. I spotted a few girls that I occasionally hang around with so I started to walk over towards them.

" Yn ?" Issa asked, like he was stunned that I was here.

"Yes, that's my name..." I said, turning around in his direction.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He said, looking me up and down with a smirk.

"Oh, thanks." I said, with a straight face. I saw his girlfriend or whoever she claims to be, coming down the stairs.

"You know, I miss you, right?" He asked, smiling. By then, his girlfriend walked over towards us, and she heard what he had said.

"Oh yes. I know." I smiled, and began to walk away towards Liz, Shay, and Jaylie. I could tell his girl was really heated, but I clearly didn't care. I approached the girls and they all smiled and gave me hugs. I missed my girls so much... We all talked and caught up on everything we missed out on. I know now that all the girls have hooked back up with the boys and I'm just the only one that hasn't. They been trying to talk me into it, but I'm not trying to hear all that. I don't wanna be played, I don't like people messing around with my heart. That's just something you don't do, you can't try to love someone... When you barely love yourself. Ray just gone have to become a man, before I can ever deal with him again. I looked over to my left and saw Ray, Chresanto, Jacob, and Craig. When, the girls spotted them they started to walk off. I just stood there, feeling awkward.

"Come on, Yn..." Shay turned around and said. I shook my head 'no', and she pulled my arm and said "bring your ass on." So, I just gave up and walked over there with her. Ray was texting on his phone, as usual. He wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on. All the girls hugged their boyfriends, and I felt like a tag a long.

"Um.. Hi guys." I said, to the boys.

"Wassup ?" They all said except for Ray. He was too busy on his damn phone to notice anything. I really didn't care if he noticed me or not. He is the main reason for my break up with Issa. I'm not going to hold a grudge though. I glanced to my left and seen none other than Daniel Simmons. He is soo fine. We made eye contact and he winked at me. Lord, please don't mess with my emotions right now. Did that boy just really do that...

I looked over at the drinks. I had gotten a little thirsty. I was about to begin to walk towards that way until I heard someone speak.

"Yn ?" Ray said, like he was unsure of who I was. Like, damn a bitch can't get cute without you questioning who I am. I turned around and looked at him. "How you doing, beautiful?" He asked,

"Fine, and you ?" I asked.

"You sure are, fine." He said, stepping closer to me.

"Thank you." I blushed a little.

"I see I still got the way to your heart." He said, grabbing my hand.

"Oh, please." I said, laughing.

"I'll be back girls." I said, letting go of Ray hands, as I was talking to Jaylie, Liz, and Shay. They smiled, I know they had been listening to the whole conversation. I started to walk away, when I looked back Chresanto had did a handshake with Ray. I walked over and poured me some orange juice. I don't need any liquor in me. I get too wild when I drink alcohol. I noticed that it was time for Issa's mom to open her presents. So I grabbed my glass, and walked towards the dining room where everybody was at. I stood next to Daniel.

"Hey, beautiful." He whispered in my ear, as Issa's mom began to open her presents.

"Hi, Daniel." I whispered back,

She had opened all her gifts and mines was the only one left.

"This one is from..." She began to say, as she opened the card. "Yn." She smiled, and motioned for me to come towards her. I walked over towards her and stood beside her and watched her open the gift. She pulled out a dress, and red bottom heels.

"Uh oh, thanks baby. And I been wanting these heels for a long time." She said hugging me.

"I know, ma." I said, hugging her back. I know she isn't considered as my mother in law anymore, but she's still my ma. I love her dearly. I remembered she wanted them heels, last month when we was walking around the mall and she couldn't afford them at that moment, so I had to get it for her. Everybody started making plates, and leaving. I went upstairs and grabbed my purse then I hugged Issa's mom, and said goodbye.. I walked out of the house, and started to walk to my car. Someone tapped on my shoulder, and I turned around.

" Hey, I don't mean to bother you, but can I take you out some time ?" He said, nervously smiling.

😻😻😻😻😻😻

Vote & comment.

Might be some mistakes but excuse those, and enjoy this chapter. 💕