(: /: ):

Shay p.o.v.

--------------

Im so excited to be performing Roman Reloaded with Nicki Minaj . Roc has truely made me happy.

Right now Nicki and i are getting our make up did in our Dressing Room.

After we got done getting our make up did.

We started to Rehearse.

I already knew that I had to present an award but I didn't know I had to perform.

This is gonna be Ahhh-Mazing!

While we where rehearsing RickRoss and Usher was performing Touch'n You!! OoooWeee that's My Song.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

I walked out with Trina to present the Award and saw many people .

Me and Trina said.

"Wats Up Y'all?"

The Crowd cheered and Screamed!

Then I said.

" And the Nominees for Best Male Rapper are...

Future ...

Yo Gotti ...

2 Chainnz ...

Rick Ross ...

Drake ...

Tyga ...

Big Sean ...

Chief Keef ...

Lil Wayne ...

And for Best Male Rapper The award goes to...!

Me and Trina Grabbed the Ipad and Tapped the Best male Rapper and we both said

" 2 Chainnnzzzz "

2 Chainzz walked up on stage and hugged me and Trina ... Omg He is Super Tall.

" Thankk youuuu!! and First off I wanna Thank God .

And My Fans And especially B.E.T. . And ayeeeee 2 Chaiinnnnzzzzzzzz! *walks off*"

We walked off stage and then I Ran backstage and changed into my outfit

I had on A Neon Orange Shirt That said Thugg ★ in black letters, I had on some Black Shorts ... , With Neon Orange and black Toms, My hair was in Some Curls. With A neon Bandana on! Got My Tupac Flow on..

Nicki Minaj had on a Neon Orange outrageous Short puffy dress . And her hair was the color black for the first time in a long time. Lol.

.

..

...

....

.....

It was dark you couldn't see anything Nicki rose up from the ground onto the stage and Started

Nicki: I guess I went commercial just shot a commercial when I flew to the set tho, I ain't fly commercial And the ad Is global your ad was local , When we shot it was a lot of Different Agriculturals . so I laugh at hopefuls. Nicki pop only thing that pop is my endorsement I , F|* around and have to go reinforce the glock.

Bang my sh|* Bang It Bang Bang

Bang My sh|* Bang it Bang Bang.

Is it me or did I put these rap b|*'s on the map again You mad cause im at the Grammys with the Vatican You at the Booth but im who you be channeling why they never bring your name up at the panel then?

Hottest MC 's Top 5

You need money?

I got mine more knots than Eric on Basketball wives. (Yaaa Digg?)

Bang my sh|* Bang It Bang Bang

Bang My sh|* Bang it Bang Bang.

I came from out the crowd onto the stage.

Shay: Do it look like I give 2 F|*s ? Cause I DONT. Now this bad b|* is something you don't want. I pull up in this place like im running a race.

Don't F|*'n look at me just keep up with the pace. Now DONT let me mess around and go Ballistic I might just end your career. you dig it? If you see me im probably sitting on my Throne . don't F|* With me unless you wanna get thrown. Now im The baddest I really hope you getting this! Cause if you don't

Bang my sh|* Bang It Bang Bang

Bang My sh|* Bang it Bang Bang. hahahaha!!

Nicki&I: We Love you B.E.T.!!!

As I was Looking down in the Crowd I saw Roc and his Baby Mamma Kiss! I think im going home. Naww Bumpp that im having a good time. This Nigga can't hold me back! Lol. F|* him. Im just gonna continue to enjoy my night. You feel me? Yeah I know you do.

.....

....

...

..

.

I was in the crowd Dancing with Jacob Latimore Silly self. And They were Announcing The Best Upcoming New Artist. And I was literally about to fall out because I heard them call my name in the nominees and all of a sudden me and Diggy stopped Dancing and Looked at Lauren London Talk.

LL: And The Best Upcoming New Artist is ....... *Dramatic pause*iss.... Shay!

Jacob: *Hugs her*

Shay: *Hugs him back* Come with me! *Grabs his hand*

Me, Jacob, My Manager, And Nicki. started walking. I walked right passed Roc. And he didnt Congratulate me, Smile at me, Hug me, Or nothing. F|* it Then! F|* it!

As I got on the stage everybody hugged Lauren London.

I was Happy af' I grabbed the Award from Lauren. And then Said my speech that I wasn't prepared for at all cause I didn't know I was gonna win.

" Ohhh Myy Goshh, This Is Ahh-Mazing. Im so Happy. As you can see I don't have a speech written out for me. So I just wanna Thank God , My Wonderful Fans, and.. and.. My Manager.! I love you B.E.T.!!! "

I was about to say Roc. But nahh I said my Manager. He's the best.

As i walked back 2 Chainz Reached for a hug from Me and said "Congratulations" I said "Thank You". Then I hugged him back. Hearing 2Chainzz say Congratulations made me Happy as F|*!' I Love 2Chainnzz tho, I was ready to go home and call

my mamma now that i got my award im pretty sure she's watching tho, Probably losing her mind out of joy. But im really still mad cause of Roc this mf' Hurt my feelings like Four real tho, You know what its pissing me off just sitting here thinking about it ... Soooooo.....

I went back into the Crowd and walked over to Roc and pulled his arm and told him to come to my dressing room....

♥→ Renniiee!!(: