Crème de la crème

Kabir's POV-

Noo..Charlotte..Noo!!

I got up from my seat,to escape.

As soon as I got up,Charlotte moved aside from the path and to my surprise what I just saw was unbelievable to my eyes,Kritika walked in straight.

She was looking indeed beautiful,dressed in a red and orange saree,with gold jewellery perfectly fitted.

I just rubbed my eyes,because i couldn't believe on my eyes.

As I walked towards Kritika,Arjun intervened.

Kritika's POV-

Arjun apologized to Kabir,
"Hi Kabir,I'm extremely sorry for what I did."

"Hey,hey wait;I don't know why are you apologizing?"

"Because I did much wrong to you"

"Arjun,please your heart ia made up of gold;avoid this apology"I replied.

"Kritika,wait you know him?"

"Kabir,I was the one who abducted her!"

"What? You bloody bastard,asshole! This guy kidnapped you and you say his heart is made up of gold? "

"Kabir,tryna listen to me;let him just speak once what he wants to speak"

"Kabir,listen I thought I would take revenge from Kritika,for my dismissal from MAK four years back! But since Kritika has suffered so much in life,I just couldn't control myself;since my mom was left halfway in her marriage and since till now she is suffering ;I never want any girl to suffer like this.
If you wouldn't have married Kritika,she would suffer until she dies. "

"So?"

"I just regretted,so I just left Kritika and apologized to her,sorry! "

"Its my special day,so I'm sparing you,or else I would have killed you"

"Kabir,now lets just bury our differences and patch up after all its your special day."

They hugged each other.

Kabir's POV-

I just walked out of the mandap,to see whether my eyes saw a mirage or something?

Kritika walked towards me,and without thinking that what people will think,I just hugged her.

I kept my hand on her cheeks,and said "where have you been,I'm really sorry for my deeds."

"Kabir,Its okay,chill;We're getting late shall we?"

I held her hand tight and we both walked towards the mandap,I felt like I conquered the whole world and that feeling was adorable.

We both climbed the steps of the mandap together,and we both sat side by side to each other.