You've Lost me forever

Kritika reached her Versova home, and saw it in an awe,she wondered was it her house?

Sangeeta was directing the Laboursto put the lightings and flowers at a proper place.

She was stunned to see it.

Kritika walked in said
Mom,what's this? If you had said me that this shit is gonna happen,I would surely come.
But you dragged Aarti bhabhi into this,shame on you mom.

Kritika! It's your mom here,how dare you talk yo me in such a high pitch? And shit..you call it a shit? It's such an important day in your life and you don't realise its importance.Now from today no one can raise a question on your relationship status,why are you unmarried till 28? You've got a groom who is like you,he's filthy rich,handsome and he has his own house in Juhu,what else do you need?

Mom,is marriage only done by seeing the groom's financial status and not by his heart or soul?
Answer to me frankly are you so close to Meera aunty? That you decided our marriage just without seeing him or testing him not once.As before buying one saree you do lot of bargaining and check every inch of the saree,even if you get it for a cheaper rate,you instead doubt on the seller that why did he offer you at a such a cheap rate? And compare me with the saree now,think once before giving your final judgment,I made my point clear,after this whatever may your decision be I'll accept it reluctantly.If Kabir is in my fate,no one can stop him from coming in my life but if not then certainly he won't come in my life to bother.People just don't ugive away their daughters just to anyone! She definitely is not a toy.I assume whatever I spoke is brainstorming you!

Kritika,I've made my mind and I think you're absolutely...Wrong! Don't try to misguide me! And I won't listen to you.
Now come and get ready,no ifs no buts,you've to get ready at the salon.

Sangeeta grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards her room and she pushed her on the bed and said

Enough you've insulted us a lot,now you've to chose an option either get married or get married,that's it!
I'm sending the salon stylish right away get ready.

Kritika fell on the bed crying.
Her bestie her mom was now just like her life now she is turning into a unknown stranger! Regret filled in her

She was heartbroken and heard this song on the radio which related to her current situation and fitted on it quite well.

Pal bhar teher jaao,
Dil ye sambhal jaaye
Kaise tumhe roka karu
Meri taraf aata
Har gham phisal jaaye
Ankhon mein tumko bharun
Bin bole baatein tumse karoon
Agar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho

Behti rehti..
Nehar nadiya si
Teri duniya mein meri duniya hai
Teri chahaton mein main dhal jaati hun
Teri aadaton mein
Agar tum saath ho

Kunal had realized this~
And unknowingly sang this paragraph for Kritika.

Teri nazron me hai tere sapne
Tere sapno me hai naraazi
Mujhe lagta hain ke baatein dil ki
Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi
Tum saath ho ya na ho
Kya fark hai
Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai
Agar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho

Palke jhapakte hi
Din ye nikal jaaye
Bethi bethi bhaagi phiroon
Meri taraf aata
Har gham phisal jaaye
Aankhon mein tumko bharun
Bin bole baatein tumse karoon

Coincidentally Kabir sang this paragraph for Charlotte.

Agar tum saath ho
Dil hi sambhal jaaye
Agar tum saath ho
Har ghum phisal jaaye