Tales Apart!

Kritika left the room in huff,Kabir too left in a huff behind her.

Milind stood still wondering why was his wife so much behind her daughter to get married? Was marriage the only that ment to her? Wasn't her crestfallen face enough for her to understand that her daughter had no interest in this.

Aarti came and said
Dad,sorry to say this about mom but don't you think that mom's doing too much eagerness for Kritika's marriage,without caring about her decision.

Beta,even I'm trying to understand her motive behind her.

Kritika pics up the travel back and heads towards the exit.

Nikhil tries to stop her but all in vain.

Kritika hires a taxi and heads towards the International airport.

Kabir who was frustrated leaves the hospital to talk to Kritika about the incident.

Charlotte runs behind him and grabs his hand.

Asks him

Kabir,what happened inside?
Why was that girl called in alone with you?

Charlotte,I'm not here to answer your nonsense questions,I want to talk to her ASAP.

He ran outside but he had seen hee nowhere.

He went to his mother and asked her about why did she do it?

Mom I informed you about Charlotte,you agreed to meet and test her once.

Son,I'm the one who thinks only benefit to you.I'm not your enemy,but see I've a broad way to see life,will the foreign girl be able to adapt in our culture? Will she able to follow all the customs and traditions that are need to be followed? Will she be able to keep fasts and stay hungry for you? Will she sacrifice herself for you? This could only be done by an Indian girl itself!
Kritika is Gujarati only and she can gel with us easily,she has all norms and values as well as she is well learned and has a high status in society.

Charlotte stood silently listening to her,

Yes,you're right I can't keep fasts for him nor I can dwell in your atmosphere,I love Kabir but I never wanted this relationship to go in different level.I always knew this relationship won't work out,nor this will help in a long run.

She held Kabir's wrist and dragged him in the parking lot of the hospital,

Turning to Kabir she held his hand and said,
I'm sorry Kabir,I'm not of your type.

What's wrong with you? See if you think I'm gonna tolerate all this drama then you're sadly mistaken.I'm not going to marry Kritika! I don't even know her,I knew her when we were small now how is she what's her background I don't know! Its my life god dammit I'll decide who's gonna marry me.

I love Michael,he'll be waiting for me I've to go,I'm breaking off with you.

What the hell Charlotte! you made so many promises_ what about those? Don't you remember them? We'll have a big mansion with a garden and a swing in the garden where you and me will be sitting every Saturday having a cup of coffee and enjoying the season.
We'll have 2 kids..like all these what about those promises? Don't you feel you're hurrying up? And besides I know you from past five years and Michael who's this guy?

I love him and I was actually double-dating with you! Forgot those promises,and start afresh with Kritika,I wish you all the very best.

She leaves his hands and walks off.

Kabir falls off down on the floor being unable to face this betrayal!