Messed up.

Kabir and Meera after a hectic day drove off to their nest.

When driving Kabir realised that he didn't remember Charlotte at once during the day.

He felt a different kind of force of attraction between him and Kritika.

Kabir on the way to his home,just thought about the evening and he just kept looking at her ring.

He never ever had felt like this in his lifetime.

He was literally left spellbound by her.

Maybe she was an enchanting and a magnanimous lady he felt dragged towards her.

Even after reaching home he was lost in his thinking,

He was thinking that not even once he remembered Charlotte,was he so busy admiring Kritika?

Kabir just reached home,when he just hugged his mom and headed towards his chamber.

He entered the room and straightaway entered the washroom he opened the tap and poured water on his face thinking what happened to him today?
Was he just fine?

He exited the washroom and removed off his sherwani at once and threw it in anger on the lounge.

He changed him into his track pant and a simple Adidas t-shirt.

Kabir was fond of branded clothing and had elite choice for clothing rack-line.

Kabir's POV-

What's wrong with you Kabir?
What's so interesting in her? Is she so cute?
Yes,god dammit! She's too cute.
Like how can a nerdy and a annoying girl transform into a hot and happening bombshell?
Enough! Kabir,You hate her.
She's so thin,fair and she's got perfect curves and she now looks damn hot!
Anyways why do I care? I don't even wanna see her again
Maybe,I wanna see her again and again.
Kabir,shut the fuck up and sleep!

Kabir himself was confused about what his heart wants and what his brain is making him do.
Kabir cleared his mind and he slept.

On the other hand,Kritika was sitting on the dressing table,
She was removing her bangles,earings and necklace.

She was just thinking about the incidents that happened and she regretted over her past.

Kritika had a bath and changed her clothes since the other day she had office.

Milind and his family sorted everything,covered up and left for their place without a prior intimation to Kritika.

The beauty of the night was faded now.The lights went down and the moonlight made Kritika sleep soundly.

Kritika and Kabir slept soundly at their respective homes without realizing that the next day will bring a big turn in his life.