Walk into the past

Kabir and Kritika had ego issues of talking to each other while they were teens.

Kabir's father had expired but the ego,agony and jealously in him never died.

Since then,his mother never made an attempt to give him less provisions.

She was an Trademark Attorney at an Law Firm.

She had a love for lawyers and she always dreamt of having a daughter-in-law to a be an LLB.

She had always provided Kabir with everything.

Kabir was moderately good in academics and Kritika was the best.

There was a thin line between them and that was money.

He studied in a international school while she studied in a government aided school.

He always used to spend thousands of rupees at a wink of his eye.Whereas Kritika used to travel by bus and train to save money for future.

Kabir and Kritika were good friend.Since their mom's were best friends.

They often used to talk and discuss about their life.

Kritika had assembled her guts cause she  couldn't take it anymore and typed off all her feelings and slammed on the send button with anxiety.

Kabir was the football captain of his school team.He was moderately handsome of his school.

Kritika was a average looking simple girl.

Kritika liked Kabir,but they never talked to each other.

Immediately throwing her phone away on the bed,she started fidgeting with her pen.
Shortly after she receive a text from him.

Post the denial then their friendship turned dead and cold.

And after his high school,he moved out to continue with his graduation in the London.

Further after completing his Master's, staying back in Philadelphia.

Kritika continued with her Master's from Edinburgh and holding stakes in E&Y and bar council head general.

And Kabir now works with Apple as a Project Manager.