Will you?

Now the main question unsolved in everyone's mind was who killed him? Why was he killed? And who'll handle Kabir's case?

Meera and Kabir reached home.

Kabir said
We just have three days and after that I will be deposed in the court again,but I don't have a defence lawyer now.

Kabir,don't worry I'll contact some of my colleagues to find a good lawyer.

Kabir's POV-
Kabir,look maybe she can help you,try once to contact her maybe she's is destined to take up your case.But Kabir no! How she'll handle your case?
She's a lady,and I'm not sure about her quirkiness or smartness,will  handle?
Well now I just have a single chance.
Let me ask mom.

Mom what do you think about giving away this case to Kritika?

Kabir,yes even she's a lawyer right? How can I forget my daughter-in-law?
I'll just contact her.

Mom,will she do it?

Kabir,she's smart enough to tackle any case.

Kunal and Kritika were having coffee at the coffee shop,Kritika told him about Alisha ma'am's worse side.

Suddenly Kritika got Meera's call on her phone.

She rushed at their place.

Meera made her sit and got a cup of tea for her.

She sat beside Kabir and started narrating,

Look no one should come to know that I'm handling your case or else Alisha will shoot me off.
Your lawyer Abhijeet was killed for this very reason.Alisha is a very rich bureaucratic lady,you don't know her.

Look I know Alisha since I was sixteen,and by the way how you're so sure about Abhijeet was plotted and killed?

I read the case sheet and I've complete knowledge about how you know Alisha,but trust me look I'm into Law from past eight years,not much but my senses say so.

Look Alisha is not that easy to tackle and you don't know her better is that you keep mum.

Look,Alisha works in MAK Associates and I've known her since last 8 years and now that atleast I know her,I'm making an attempt to expose her all secrets.

By the way,last session you moved out of the court why? Can I ask you?

I went to get some proofs and here is one of the proof,

The video showed Alisha luring Kunal in her office cabin.

And other video showed the Alisha giving money to the truck driver and the entire conversation with Adv.Sarvarkar.

Meera said,
Well done Kritika,I'm proud of you.
You did the job which not every lawyer can do.

Thanks Aunty,that was my job and I never leave any stone unturned.

Thanks Kritika,maybe this can help me lot in the case.