Upgraded-3

Kabir was narrating last night's situation to Abhijeet.

Look I placed my hand on her shoulder and she displaced my hands of.I stared at her for doing the same.She ruined her lipstick, eyeshadow and also messed up her hairs.She tore her top and said to me ^Kabir Raichand I'll sue you,I swear I shall not leave you.
So I'm done with it.

Kabir,are you sure this happened?

Abhijeet,godamn why would I lie? What fucking reward I'm gonna get for this?

Chillax Kabir,I'm just confirming.Look with the confidence you told it to me with the same confidence I expect you to speak in the same way in the court
We've just 1 day left and we have to collect more of proofs against her,with this statement nothing is going to clear,we need strong evidences.

Absolutely,I'm sure that I'm very much innocent.

Ok Mister I'll talk to you on phone,I need to prepare the case sheet and give a befitting reply to the notice that Court has sent us.

Thanks Abhijeet for the gesture,If I ein the case I won't forget your gesture I'll stay grateful to your help till the end of my life.

That's no problem,after all Meera aunty has helped me a lot in my career and since my dad passed away,having no money to study your mom made me a big lawyer,with comparison to that I've done nothing to you.

TBC.