Will they unite?

Kunal after singing was looking for Kritika.

Kritika's POV-

How do I convince Kabir? How do I convince Kunal?

What is Kunal upto?

Why is Kabir pissed off?

He came to me,and said

"Hey,did I just ruin your special day?,is my presence irking you?"

"No no,Kunal I'm happy that you're here"

"Did I just create tiff between you guys?"

"Kabir,umm sorry Kunal;you came here for me that's more mighty!"

"I missed you Kritika,I'm here to congratulate you and Kabir"

"Well Kunal,it's not that you have came and created tiff"

"Ummm..I'm here to introduce you to someone special,I realized that anyway I can't get you,so why should I trouble you?"

"Who is that someone special? And what if we don't meet in this life,we surely be together in next incarnation"

"And this time I just gave a chance to Kabir,next time surely I'll take you away from him,well well that someone special is wait I'll just call her here"

He called her,she was dressed in Blue coloured saree,well it seemed that she was of Foreign breed.

"Hello,Grace."she initiated.

"Hey,Kritika"

"Grace,this is Kritika;she is my best friend and Kritika;Grace my love.We're soon gonna get married,we met in Brazil;last year during a photoshoot"

"I'll just catch you up guys later,you girls have girlish talks"

"Aww..nice meeting you miss Grace,how do you do?"

"I'm blessed Miss Kritika to meet you,indeed you're very beautiful"

"Aww.But not as you.Well Kunal is a nice guy,take care of him,I hope he'll never leave you alone.Grace,Thank you so much for standing by Kunal,when he needed me."

"Congratulations,once again Kritika,where's your fiancee?"

"Thanks once again,you've to attend our Wedding for sure Grace."

"No doubt,I'll just catch you up later,all the best"

"To you too!"

She left and I stood alone in the balcony under the moonlight.

Thinking that well what next?

Kabir,Kunal everyone left_

Will Kabir accept me?

I was bit tensed and I could not bear the pain,I picked up the car keys.

In the same lehenga,I walked down my apartment and made my way to my car.

I opened the car,and drove of to my favorite spot where I sit and think about myself,talk to myself and discuss my life.

I went there,it was the only place where I am only with me.Where I only have my true face revealed.

It was beautiful Bandra-Worli sealink,I parked my car over there and sat on the rock,took out the bottle of wine.

I drank the bottle in just a single gulp.

I needed my space,I wanted to stay away from everyone and I wanted to live a life.

Now I don't wanted to get married,and felt that I wanted to live a life of a solivagant.

I started losing interest in Kabir,because of his moodiness.

Should I run away?

What about mom dad and Meera aunty?

Leave it who cares?

Beep...beep..my phone vibrated

Mom calling it read.

I threw away the phone in the sea,I hate you,you're are reason I'm sad today!

I was happy being single,I was happy in my own world you made it living hell.

I was too much stressed.

I never wanted the that to arrive,I never wanted ever 15th November in my life.

I wanted peace all over.

I still have a day to call off this wedding_

Why was I tensed? Why was Grace bothering me?

Why can't I see Kunal and Grace together?

It was already 5am,I decided to go to my house and think what will be my next move?

Before I could climb down of the rock,a big thing hit on my head.

Before I could react I fell unconscious.

TBC_