The evening starts.

While Kabir and others were busy talking,
On the other hand phone in her hand waiting for his call,
Now she wanted everyone and everything to get freezed.
Aarti came to her and silently closed the door and sat beside her.

Kritika,I haven't gone through this stage as you are going,but drill this thing forever in your life.
"Women are born to sacrifice,
God has given them this drafting
ability to draft themselves in different
characters like daughter,wife,daughter-in-law,mother,sister and grandmother.You should accept the fate and successfully win over it instead of crying over the past,and instead you should accept Kabir now and lead a prosperous life with him,love him,make kids with him and complete a perfect family life.Maybe Kabir is not perfect in your point but maybe there's a reason behind his arrival in your life,whatever happens happens with a cause behind it.
You're showered with unlimited love in your family life,what if you didn't get it in your present you may get his love and respect more than his self mark my words,see you'll remember these words when you recall these days"

Bhabhi,I required such motivation from my loved ones and as I got it from you,I'm am blessed.
Tears dripped off from her eyes and she held her palms.

Okay,my drama queen now wipe your tears,your heavy makeup will get spoilt..Aarti also wiped her tears and gave a cheerful smile and made Kritika smile.

Meanwhile,Drishty made up an announcement regarding the arrival of the bride.

Kabir looked towards Drishty and he wanted to see his bride and wanted to see her and capture the very scene in his heart forever,although he denied for the same.

Kritika was brought in the hall,cameras started flashing and everyone started whispering and gossiping about the bride's dress as it became the spotlight of the evening.

She wore a beautiful red and golden silk lehenga with a beautiful diamond necklace,she was a bit fair complexed and she shone like a gold piece.

Kabir churned the crowd and saw her.

His eyes captured her view and he got mesmerized at once.

Kabir was stunned to see Kritika,he could not believe on his eyes.

He stared at her and this caught her attention and they shared an eye contact as he smiled at her,she shook away.

Kritika was taken to the seat and was seated there.

Kabir's friends also dragged Kabir and made him sit beside her.

Kritika was still looking at her phone,as she had given several calls,whatsapp messages and innumerable texts to Kunal,but no response.

Meanwhile Karan and Nikhil brought the ring and placed it right in front of the groom and bride.

Drishty said that before the ring ceremony lets dance and have fun.

Nikhil pulled them and kept Kabir's hands on Kritika's hands and said I'll be glad if the Bride and Groom will groove on the dance floor.

Sanam re,this song was played and both of them were feeling awkward and clueless.

Kabir looked into her eyes and he felt a deep connection with her.

Kritika was just thinking that someone should stop this bullshit!

Kritika and Kabir grooved for a while and then Meera adviced to get them back.