Meera on bride-hunt!

Meera Raichand,
A 48 year old,Trademark Attorney.
Single mother to her only son Kabir.
After her husband Rishikesh's unacceptable death.She raised her son by her own.She loved her son more than herself.She was worried that her son was 28 and yet unmarried.She wanted a all-in-one Daughter-in-law for her son.Basically she wanted to see her reflection in her son's wife so she was adamant that she wanted a lawyer as her son's wife.

Meera used to contact her old friends and used to get details about their single unmarried daughters.

One evening Meera was on stroll,
She met Kritika's mother Sangeeta purchasing vegetables.She halted and initiated the conversation

Sangeeta,is that you,Kritika's mom right?

Yes,Meera! Oh how are you? Like we stayin same colony but yet we don't interact at all.

Ya you're absolutely right Sangeeta.
So how is your family?
(Meera was eager to know about Kritika and she kept on insisting Sangeeta to come to her place)

Meera and Sangeeta had started walking with bags full of vegetables and fruits and were discussing about their kids.

Meera ji,Ah all are good! Kya karen abb? We've been busy till now,from babies to their school to college then to job then to their marriage we're never free.My daughter that too stays away from us regarding her work.

Sangeeta,even I was indeed busy though my son studied abroad he was connected to me now and then.Still I can understand the feeling when child stays away from us.Whereas my son turned 28 and yet is unmarried.Look! Even an IT software developer from Apple company is unable to get a bride its so shameful!

Your son is an Engineer? Its great nevertheless even my 28 year old daughter is unmarried,being a CS at an MNC.

Hearing this Meera was so happy she thought that now she got a perfect bride for her son.

Meera and Sangeeta were now on the gate of their colony.

Meera insisted Sangeeta to come to her place and have tea.

Sangeeta was thinking the same way that Kabir will be good spouse to Kritika.

She agreed to it.

The way the parents were thinking this was unknown to the kids and indirectly it lead to not only destruction of two lives but two families.