Rekindled love!

Kabir was deported to India from his workland London,to his homeland Mumbai.

After Kritika's entry in his life,the drama started and everything had changed.

Nothing was now new to him.

Mumbai was no issue to him,what he feared was his gruesome past.

Whatever happens,happens with a cause behind it,he staunchly believed and dwelled on this.

He believed on fate,and now he accepted everything wholeheartedly!

The ex-officio meeting would be held in Mumbai,so Kabir decided to try on his luck!

Kabir who was driving towards his home had now reached home and immediately guided his servants to pack up and he has to immediately move to his motherland.

Evening dawned,

The Raichand house in London had faded all its shades.

All the lights faded.

Picking up his articles,Kabir swiftly moved and placed it in his bag.

Vivian,helped him and while packing his stuff he just asked him casually that

Sir,are you okay?
Like isn't it obvious that you're going back to your mother because you'll have to live your entire life on that land?
Like decision is good! But I hope you don't regret the same.

Vivian,India is my birthplace how can I ever forget it? It's my right and duty to take care of my widow mother,I realized that she's all alone and the time she required me the most I avoided her to the core level.I need to be her support enough of stay here,It's my final decision and I'm pretty sure I won't regret it any cost.
Anyways I'll miss you Vivian.

Sir,even I'll miss you but look sir,will you be able to adjust that atmosphere? Will you be able to cope up?

I'll try,no matter what.
But I'm surely gonna miss this place,where I've spent my beautiful years.

After saying thus Kabir closed the chain of the bag and placed his hand on Vivian's shoulder.

Vivian and Kabir shared a hug and Vivian remembered all the memories that Kabir never treated him as a servant but as his family.

All his servants picked up his bags and now the house was just a house with no life.

Kabir took a glance of his house,where ten years he spent was just amazing.

He cleared off all the dues of his servants and apologized if he had committed any sin in the past.

He walked away in peace.

So this was the end to his London.

He was on his flight and he collected the boarding pass.

He took off his glares and when he sat on his seat he looked to right and left.

While looking to he right,he caught eyes with Alisha.

Alisha looked at him she stared at him and he shook away his eyes by putting up glares.

The entire journey he was shooking off her stare and she also shook off his stare.

His bad,he unfortunately landed upon Alisha.

Heading towards his nest,

He halted at a restaurant to have a brunch.