Past into the picture.

Kabir sitting at the restaurant remembers his ex-girlfriend and their serious relationship with her.

Flashback~

Alisha Narayanswamy,the most hottest girl of Griffith College of Science and Technology,Bristol
and surprisingly first girlfriend of Kabir Raichand.

After six years of dating now finally,

Its 2021.

The final year BE convocation.

All were dressed in the graduation dress.

On the other hand,
After clearing her fifteen months of articleship by doing CS she finally got her dream job.

The place which every CS professional dreamt of was the prestigious MAK Associates situated right opposite the ROC and ICSI.

Doing articleship and getting a job secured there was a big deal.

Kritika,cracked each and everything with her intellect and her pure devotion towards her love,Law.

Now Kritika thought enough of begetting to her parents and let them live their life with peace.

Kritika had got her own paradise by initially taking a home loan.

The ideology behind this,was now she believed to have settled in her career.

On the other counterpart,Kabir was preparing to propose Alisha for marriage.

Morning dawned,
Ayush Pathania,Kabir's roommate and only an Indian acquaintance to him comes and sits beside him.

In their initial days,Ayush and Kabir were adamant and fought rigorously.

But as they grew up and started with their engineering they bonded to become each other's best friends,their brotherhood was very much respected in their college.

Ayush,dressed in graduation dress came and placed his hand on Kabir's shoulder and asked,

Kabir,is Meera aunty accompanying for the grandeur today?

Nah,she's busy in her court cases as she piled everything and now its a headache for her.

I feel sad,its our convocation and she couldn't accompany.Anyways leave it.
Have you professed your love to her?
Like bro,aaj toh bol de varna kabhi nahi bol payega.

Bro,even I've planned a pomp for her but sadly I'm tensed this time,whether she'll approve this time or not_

Kabir was engrossed in himself thinking to himself.

Holy fuck! Did I just realise,its convocation scheduled today?
Today she'll be with her parents,like I'll have to anyway meet and talk to them about how serious we're.

Kabir were are you lost? What about Alisha? Are you going to take your relationship to a next level?

Six years and still counting,yes obviously dude! Today I'm gonna meet her parents and negotiate about the same.

Kabir woke up and slipped into graduation dress.

Kabir was initially very much into relationship because Alisha was the first girl in his life,who was so close to him.

Kabir and Alisha started dating each other in their Junior college and both then continued it upto their convocation.

Slowly and gradually as the time passed,Kabir started becoming possessive,he didn't wanted to share Alisha with anyone.He wanted her to be always with him.She wished to be with her girl gang.
But,Kabir never wanted Alisha to be with anyone.

Later on,their relationship just turned into a parent and kid relation.

Kabir like a parent would always throw on his demands,his rules and Alisha like a kid had to follow it religiously.

Kabir would say dress moderately don't show off your body,don't talk to guys.

Alisha was fed up of this.

She turned pessimist over her relationship.

Now she needed a break and move on from him.

Kabir didn't want to lose her at any cost,after all she was his first girlfriend.

Kabir and Ayush walked out of their hostel room.

They both headed towards the rock ground where the ceremony was to be held.

As they reached,they started seaching Alisha and her parents.

A voice from behind halts,

Kabir..

Kabir turns back,

Its Meera standing behind.

Kabir runs and hugs her.

Mom,you here? What a pleasant surprise! Hey,wait but you said you have so many court cases coming up and you won't be able to turn up.

Kabir,It's a greatest day in one's life,and afterall you're my son and even,this day is so much eminent to you,will I not be a part pf my son's happiness?

Kabir drags Ayush and says,

Aw,mom your surprise was just too good_Mum,meet Ayush,you may have seen him many a times of web chat but meet him.

Hello beta,

Hello Aunty.

Haven't your parents turned up?

Yes,maybe they're here_I'll let you know If I meet them.

Interrupted by Alisha coming in with her parents,Kabir left his mom and Ayush talking midway.

Moving back to present,

Kabir's thought series is halted_

His phone is vibrating_It's Nikhil on call.

He picks up and responds.

Abbe kidhar hai tu? You are here? Or not_My marriage is scheduled in few days are you aware?

Nikhil yaar sorry_I was out of town but I'm in Mumbai only,I'll just explain you the entire scene.
And bro,I know few days are left_I'll just catch you up in few hours_bye.

He disconnected the call and cleared of th bill and exited from the restaurant.