A reluctant yes.

Kabir stood still beside the ICU where his mom laid unconscious.

Hours after the phone call,Kritika in a black leather jacket and boots came in anger with a travel bag in hand.

She came and threw the back in disgust and grabbed everyone's attention.

Kabir who was motionless and pale looked towards her.

Kritika started grumbling

I've an important meeting in Holland,and I'm forced to come here,why is it so?

Veena,Nikhil's mom got up and said,

Kritika,its an hospital maintain silence,We'll talk about it later.

Veena aunty,I understand this is an hospital,I had never asked for the permission.I've priorities in my life!

This wasn't Kritika it was her over-ambitious self-esteem that spoke!

Doctor called Kabir and said you've been called by your mom and he also said
Kritika? anyone Kritika here? You too are been called.

Kritika said why am I called? I don't even know what happened and besides I don't even know this person inside nor this man!

Ma'am you're delaying the visitors time please understand the situation you can save the person's life,all that she had been calling all the time is your and Kabir's name.

Kabir, as the name she heard she felt silent.

Tears in her eyes when she felt the smell of his rejection but now she was strong and commanding she never let any feelings grow in her.

Kritika appear to be tough and arrogant but is drove by emotions and only feelings.

She looked into Nikhil's eyes and Nikhil positively nodded a yes to her eye contact.

Kritika's POV-

It was Kabir_ Kabir Raichand my childhood love_ How is he ? Like I'm damn sure that He's married or I guess committed to someone.
I can't talk to him,what should i do?
No Kritika you're not that mere 16 year old teenager,it was your crush no more to love..
Maybe he's settled why should I think about him...
Urrr...stop thinking about him!

Kritika was confused and her series of feelings were broken

..and Kabir said her Miss,shall we?

He let her in and then they saw Meera lying on the bed with lots of wires and saline bottles around her.

Kritika saw her closely and said Are you Meera aunty,the one that met me the other day?
It striked that she was his mom

Meera in the sense Meera Raichand?
I'm extremely sorry,I didn't recognize you_Sorry for being rude that day.
What happened to you?

Mom,how are you? I'm thoroughly dissatisfied by you,like you don't even take care of yourself,you'd have informed me about your sickness.Now from today your entire schedule for food will be under my surveillance,no more arguments over medicines and I'm not gonna move from India until I see you hale and hearty as a horse.

Kabir,enough! Stop being my teacher,I am fine absolutely.And besides everything Kritika child,I understand you're a hardworking employee of your company and you're got thousands of works and in those work there are thousands of people! No need of pardon.

Mom but...you're not at all taking care of yourself and you're concerned about my health.

Meera holds Kritika and Kabir's hands and place it on one another and says,

Kabir and Kritika listen to me carefully,I've called you people here to talk to me personally and here you can talk openly to me.Kabir,I'm not keeping well these days I don't when how long will I live? But before I go...

Mom,you're not going anywhere!Don't talk shit!

Let me complete my statement,but before i go I really want to see you people getting married.Kritika,the day I saw to the day I've known about you every inch of you is perfectly fitted to be Kabir's wife,will you marry my son? Accept this proposal and be my daughter-in-law and run my family ahead? Kabir will you marry her?

Aunt,I respect you and I'll never disrespect you,but we don't even know each other how will we lead a life?..

Kabir gets up of the side stool and waves of his hands of hers and utters out of anger.

Besides mom,I've a girlfriend and she is the only girl I love,

Meera directs the nurse to get Sangeeta and het family.

Sangeeta says,
Kritika,you made a deal to agree to all terms that we dictate in the return you demanded a separate house,We've never demanded anything,I want you to settle down quickly in life.

But,I'm not a juvenile to follow your orders blindly,I'm able to think good for myself,and besides marriage is not just about us,its about two families.
You're not only playing with our heart but you're making your loss as well.

Aarti(Kritika's bhabhi) and Karan both were speechless and shocked and whereas Milind was standing and seeing at his daughter Kritika's shocked face.

Sangeeta replied
Both the families are happy.
We've agreed and have placed solace in us,We've not called you to take your permission its an order!

Kabir and Kritika stand still in shock,while others rejoice to the news.

They had dreams,but their aims were different.