About last night!

A night before Meera had called Kabir was Nitara and Nikhil's engagement party.

Meera who sat silent beside the dinner table thought that what will she respond to Sangeeta?

She recalled the night.

Where she first spotted Kritika.

Kritika was dressed in a beautiful peach coloured lehenga ,a messy bun and a kundan haar.

Bride and Groom both were dressed in blue.

Meera and Sangeeta both were together and Sangeeta said her daughter would be the part.

After the ring ceremony,all the friends were dragged on the dance floor where she was impressed with her.

Kritika danced so well.

Meera after the ceremony went to her,where Kritika was stading in a corner with her phone and having chocolate cake,served as a desert.

Meera went to her and said

Kritika didn't you recognize me? How are you?

Hello Sorry but I didn't recognize you.

Its Meera aunty,don't you remember.

I'm extremely sorry Meera aunty,I don't have time even to remember people.I don't know you.

Before Meera could speak Kritika received a call on her phone and she took an excuse and left.

Meera wanted Kritika at any cost to be her son's wife.

Meera had slept on the dinner table while she got up with a slight jerk and she got up.She saw her son sitting under her feet.

She gently caressed his hairs and woke him up.

Mom I'm extremely sorry(wiping tears) whatever I had said to you I was very angry at that very moment.I don't what what shit I spoke.I love her,mom I'm committed to her We've been in a relationship since last 5 years

Its fine,Kabir I can perfectly understand your situation.I'll meet Charlotte and test her whether she is able to become my son's wife if not you have to marry a girl of my choice.

(Laughs and hugs her)Oh! Its fine.Shall we sleep? Its 2am mom!