A woman born out of steel.

Kritika was a CS at MAK Associates in Marine Lines.

She was paid in good amount.She was alone in her life always.She couldn't complete her dreams if she stayed bonded home.

She was happy because she had a good amount of friends.A big gang with whom she would go shopping,clubbing,disc,movie and night stays.

Kritika was a kind of girl who thought boys only give pain and nothing much so she avoided bring in a relationship till then.She believed that lord has selected a prince charming for her.

Kritika was a average looking girl had turned into patakha now!

Kritika was smart and intelligent and many people were impressed by her charm.

For three years she worked under UNITED NATIONS ORG. as a corporate lawyer.

She was talented,able and multi-tasked.

She nevertheless showed her talents.

She deeply loves her career more than anyone else.

Being a scorpio woman in life,
First priority in her life was Career,then family then came pride on third priority.

Her pride was like her oxygen without it she never came out of her closet.That made her personality commanding.

She was a lady with words.Being independent and stable in life she had earned lumpsum amount of money and believed that she could lead rest of life without any partner.

She had an ideology that never was as same as any girl.She thought that her parents invested so much to make her study and what if after marriage she'll not work? Will the money go waste? Never! She'll not be on her husband's support infact she'll raise her own money!