Him❤

Kabir was destroyed completely.He wondered what just happened? Was this his life? Why did he come back? London was perfect for him,he now thought that Kritika was the sole reason behind everything wrong thing happening in his life.

He was crying for the very second time in the life.First when his father passed away and this is the very second time he was hurt mentally and emotionally.

He got up from the floor wiped the tears and sworn to take revenge from Kritika for destroying his love life.

He walked in and agreed to get married to her.

Kritika on the other hand boarded the flight to Hague.

Kritika when seated recalled the incident what exactly happened.She linked all the incidents when she met Meera aunty to her mom being too concerned about her marriage.

Kabir wasn't the right choice to her,she believed.

A young handsome man came and sat near Kritika.

Krys,finally you're in!
What happened you're tensed,abb kya kia uncle aunty ne?

Kya bolu yaar Kunal,dimag kharab kar diya hai inn logo ne,tu hi ek hai jo mujhe samaj sakta hai.

Saying this she let her head on his chest,and he caressed his hand over her hairs.

This man was,
Kunal Singhania,son of MLA Jagdish Singhania,being an MLA's son he had no attitude and was Kritika's love interest.

They both loved each other and knew it but still were friendzoned.

They were more than friends but they stayed bonded till friends.

They both saw each other transforming from school to college to law firm and to now being co-secretaries to MAK Associates.

So they would often read each others eyes without saying anything.

Kunal was only boy who never betrayed Kritika,he stayed together and didn't leave her alone even for a second.

Their families were too close.But Shah's never showed interest in Kunal due to his political touch.

Kritika narrated the incident to him and he was shocked to hear that how can they force someone to marry her son?

In the same way Kritika and Kunal were having their quality time.

On the other hand Kabir swore to take revenge from her.
______________________________________
Stay tuned.