The Grand Wedding-4

Kabir's POV-

Choosing the sherwani for myself,I just realized that the bride herself is kidnapped,whom will I get married?

I just was not that tensed,why so?

Just 2 hours and I'm going to get married as per everyone,but the bride herself is missing.

Well yet 32 hours and I couldn't do anything,I just lost hopes but somewhere in me a hope still was alive saying she's here somewhere in my heart.

Mom came to me and said that,

"Kabir,don't worry,Karan and Nikhil are on the way and they are busy searching her"

"Nikhil is back? When? How?"

"Last night,he when heard about this he contacted me,well you just get ready and be sure you don't make anyone doubt about it"

"Mom,but how will I ? "

"Kabir just make sure,you get ready before the prescribed time.I'll just send Siddharth to make you look like a groom,C'mon now cheer up"

Well mom had no tension,is it that she got a substitution for her bride,is it?

Siddharth,came in well he gave me a hug.

He brought in the sherwani and other stuff and suggested me to firstly get a shower.

I went to the shower room,when I turned on the shower,I cried to myself;its just my fault,I made her cry and I regret every second.

I picked up my shower gel,I remember she liked its smell,I smiled at myself,and this again made me remember her again.

I escaped the shower arena,I was disturbed.

I was wiping my head when Siddharth picked me up and said "Bhai,teri toh set hai,welcome to married people's club,tu rukh everyone will be coming and this is the last evening of your bachelorette and we'll make it more memorable"

Before I could speak all my married friends Akshay,Aditya and Kshitij came up.

They had got some whiskey along,and when they were discussing about their wives I made my way out and got into my phone,

I saw the picture from our date and I captured this moment!

Aww...We look so good in this picture.

I scrolled and saw one more picture,This was when I forced her join me for shopping

This was when I forced her join me for shopping.

And I never left a chance to click picture with her,

Well I just opened whatsapp and spotted that she had texted me on the sangeet night,

The text read_
Kabir,Je t'aime and I miss you.
And I'm sending this picture to you.
Did you like my Sangeet look?

I said Yes Yes Yes I love you too! I don't know why was I blushing?

Yes,never had I believed I'd fall for someone so hard!

My friends heard me speaking to myself,they came and started teasing me.

They poured scotch into 5 glasses,we all sat down and they started giving me lectures that how my life will be after getting married?

They told me not to be wife's slave.

I didn't pay heed to their conversations,I was just thinking about Kritika.

Tbc.