The Bond.

The entire journey Kabir just thought about what happened in his life in past few days,his life had just played a prank on him.

He was happy,but Kritika put a speedbreaker in his life.

After almost 14 hours of journey and loads of
Kabir landed in London,
After his landing,his driver came at the VIP Ariveè.

Sir,give me your bag here,and by the way how is your mom,is ma'am well?
Hows everything in India?

Oh..oh wait Vivian,you've asked so many questions_ lemme answer one by one.

Okay,so sorry sir.

Its fine,you're like my family,I don't mind.
Nothing much Vivian,like mom is well and everything is like normal in India.

Sir,should I asked you something,you seem little bit stressed,what happened?

Like,I'm engaged now.

Woah! Congratulations sir,I'm so happy ma'am accepted Charlotte ma'am and by the way you went with Charlotte ma'am and you've arrived alone_

Mom never accepted her infact she engaged me with someone else.
Anyway leave it.
C'mon make me a black tea I'm tired as hell

Walking towards the bar,he pulled down a chilled whiskey bottle.

Kabir climbed up the stairs he came to his father's picture and he took the picture inside his room.

He sat down on the floor speaking to his dad's picture.

He held a whiskey bottle and a lighted a cigarette.

He smooched the whiskey bottle and took a sip of it.

His eyes turned red and he badly started crying.

Kabir Raichand,who never cried on any occasion,usually always falls weak over his father's memories.

Dad,I miss you badly today.
Mom may have tried to fit in your place,but she badly failed in it!
I appreciate her but she never ever succeeded to ever become Rishikesh Raichand.
I love you dad,I miss you dad.
See your champ became an chief IT technician at Apple.
Today,in this lonely world I'm left alone and even mom left me.
I am forced into a wedlock and I don't know how to come out.
I can't disobey my mom and can't betray Kritika.
What that poor girl has done,I saw innocence in her eyes,its our parents who are destroying our lives.
Maybe dad,if today you were alive,I wouldn't have been forced for this wedlock.
If I had you,I wouldn't have to move to London,nor do I had to avoid mom's possessiveness for years together.
I had forcefully moved out of the house,just to stay away from her.
Maybe dad,What I did was absolutely wrong and will be criticized by her,if she comes to know about it but Isn't it her fault?
I'm so unsure about my future and I'm so unaware how will the days pass with her,what will be our compatibility? Its just because of mom.
I feel like killing myself,but I wonder how she'll cope up after my death,thinking thus I stay back!
Maybe,I'll have to cut all the contacts with mom but since I'm her love of life,I can't afford see her shattered.

The scene now shifts,seeing Kritika crying in her cabin and the scene closes with Kabir crushing and putting the cigarette into the ash tray and pushing away the whiskey bottle away.

He picked up his father's photo,kissed it and kept it on the bed and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the presentation board meeting.