Kritika's dreams shattered.

Charlotte who was out of the show is now back.

Next morning Kabir moved out of his apartment in wee hours of morning and went to the hotel where Charlotte resided.

Charlotte had done a good amount of research on his mom and she dressed in a proper authentic Indian saree.

Kabir was shocked to see her.She spoke well good amount of Hindi as well.

Baby,you're looking damn! Like I guess you're really gonna impress my mom yeah?

Kabir,I love you,this is no big deal I can do greater than these things for you.

Kabir and Charlotte checked out of the hotel room.

As he reached the apartment he felt a weird kind of feeling.

As he came near his flat,his heart started beating faster and he felt numb.

He went closer the door faster the heartbeats ran.

He grabbed the keys from his pocket.

He opened the door he found hismom lying unconscious on the floor.

The moment he saw this he left his clenched fist and left Charlotte's wrist.

He banged towards his mom and tried to wake her up but after many attempts he picked her up in his arms and rushed towards his car and drove towards the hospital.

Sangeeta and her family as well as Nikhil and his family reached to the hospital.

Sangeeta was weeping constantly and her daughter-in-law and her husband were consoling her.

Kritika's brother Karan as well as Nikhil were consoling Kabir,there stood Charlotte silently in a corner.

Kritika called Sangeeta

Hello Mom, I'm leaving for Hague I've got international court meeting in the coming week,I'll be out of the town for next coming days.

Kriitikaaa..(weeping tone) you'll not be going anywhere,do as I say just reach Fortis hospital,Orlem as soon as possible.

But mom,hospital is everything alright?

Just do it as I say.

But...

No more buts..

^Kritika disconnected the call in anger.

The scene is still.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V-

If you loved the Fictional story do add your comments,stay tuned for more updates and something exciting coming up.