Kritika's support.

Kabir and Meera see off Abhijeet.

Kabir starts crying as  he leaves.

Meera consoles Kabir and tells him,
Kabir look I know that you're not guilty,but whatever you did in past you're experiencing its fruits now.
Look our life was miserable since Rishikesh passed away,but I thought you always will be his shadow but..anyways leave it.

Meera consoled the crying Kabir,she saw her son crying for the second time,firstly when her husband passed away and today she saw her son falling weak and shattering into pieces.

Next day Abhijeet landed at their home,

Meera aunty after great efforts these are the case sheets are ready.

Thanks a lot Abhijeet,you've helped us a lot.

No I should thank you,and here are the medical reports of Kabir and Alisha,Alisha had faked the medical reports and here's the pathological report probing it false,this can prove a great proof during Kabir's deposition.

Hey Kabir look now tomorrow the case will be in our hands and I'll get few more days from the court for further prosecution.

I hope Abhijeet,that the court proves me innocent and I get out from this mess as quick as possible.

Kritika gets a call from her mother,

Hello
Kritika,Kabir has struck in a big mess.

Mom,why are you telling it to me?

Kritika,you are his fiancee,you must know everything about him.Look its not a joke,its serious.

Yes,go on what's the matter.

Kabir is arrested by the police and he will be posted in court by next morning.

Why? What did that jerk do?

He is accused in rape and molestation case,but he is innocent he is been dragged in it.
Please you reach here as earliest as possible.

Mom,I believe that Kabir is innocent but mom such charges doesn't leave too easily from a person's life.
Afterall he is my childhood friend,however flirty or Casanova he maybe but he can't do such dirty shit.
You don't worry this time,his friend will bring him out of this shit.I'll reach home by evening.

Kritika had no idea with whom she was going to face of.

Kabir had no idea about Kritika's respect for him.

Alisha had no idea now she was in a deep trouble.