Chapter 21

I threw my phone down and fall asleep.

* * * * * * * 

i hear a door open and i lifted my eyelids to were i could see who. Alex yay he's home. He came over and put a box of pizza from pizza hut down and i just lay down.

Al: You okay babe? 

He rubs my back. And i just shake my head. I didn't feel good. My stomach hurt i'm burning up, my head hurts. The cold. Great

Al: Have you slept all day?

Sa: Yes. 

Al: Okay well i guess sleep some more. I have SO Much homework. 

Sa: Don't leave me.

Al: I wasn't going to.

He sits down and does his homework for a couple of hours while i sleep. I wake up feeling so much better. I sit up.

Sa: So how was your day?

Al: Ehh, Good i guess. Wish you were there

Sa: awwh what happen?

I cuddle up to him and he wraps his arms around me and pull me closer.

Al: Well one i want you there and two Sarah was there.

Sarah was his stalker ex. 

Sa: What happen? 

i let go and he pulled me close again.

Al: No nothing! It just she stalked me the whole day!

Sa: Goshh she creeps me out! 

Al: I know. she's telling everyone i cheated on you so that we can be together and shit like that.

Sa: That's a rumor right?

I said with a smirk. I'm real cool with that sometimes. last time he told me it was a bad time.

Al: No sarah it's not a rumor i go to school and screw 3 girls. . .  AT A TIME! i'm sorry it's over.

We both laugh. We always joke around like that. 

Sa: Ooh good! Now i can call harry and tell him it's not a secret that i'm cheating on you with him.

Alex just laughs. 

Al: You wouldn't do that right? 

Sa: No of coarse not! you know mee

Al: Point.

I do my little numbero uno dance. I put my pointing finger in the air and dance. 

Al: Beast! 

Sa: Point.

now he does that. I guess you can see that if someone says point the person they say it to has to do the numberoo uno dance. 

Al: This is soo stupid! 

Sa: We made it up when we were kids! Of coarse it is. But it's cute when i do it

Al: Yeah cause of your facial expressions!

Sa: Shut up! 

I push him a little and look down at my phone and i see i have a new text message.

Unknown number: I will get you. Alex is mine. Back off! 

Little SM: Look here girly! I have known alex for so long! Even you can't come between us. I'm not scared of your fake nails or extentions or Your fake tan or your fake b cup boobs! Just no. Even if he cheated on me i wouldn't ever be mad at him. I love him. 

Un: I'm not fake. 

Little SM: That's all you got out of that paragraph? CAN YOU NOT READ?

UN: I'm not fake!

i decide not to answer it. But i laugh at the point is she only reads stuff about her!

Al: ROMO! 

Romo comes flying down the stairs and lands in my lap and purs i just sit there and pet him. Romo gets up and runs away. I get up and sit in Alex's lap with my legs wrapped around him. He pulls closer and our lips touch. We start softly and he lips the bottom of my lip and i let him enter. His tongue roams my mouth and he lays me on the couch and and gets ontop of me and slips his hand in my shirt.