A Change In The Air

Joey's pov

I can't stay away from him much longer . . . he's constantly on my mind and every single thought of him makes my body burns with need. I feel sort of stupid not knowing his name or telling him mine, I just have this feeling that his being here means that something terrible is about to happen. I heard someone approaching me and looked up, smirking when I saw Christopher, the youngest member of Jason's pack nervously walking towards me.

"T-The Alpha wants to talk to you."

"Oh, what about? Maybe whatever you guys are hiding from me? Maybe you can just tell me yourself."

Christopher swallowed, his eyes darting back and forth in an attempt to avoid mine.

"I don't . . . I don't know what you're talking about."

I got up from the tree stump I was sitting on and made my way over to him as he stood watching me, his eyes wide with fear.

"You've seen me fight, right Chris?"

"Y-Yes."

"And I'm pretty sure you've learned that I hate being kept in the dark and lied to, didn't you?"

"I can . . . I can't! He'll kill me!"

"If you tell me anything, he'll know I forced it out of you."

"Please, just leave me alone."

I shook my head, moving a step closer and he backed away from me until he bumped into the heavily  muscled body behind him.

"What were you doing to my little brother, Luna Whore? He's not your toy and I won't let you touch him."

"I'm not interested in baby faced virgins . . . all I want from him is a little information."

"Information?"

Christopher backed away from  his brother, his eyes filled with desperate fear.

"I didn't tell him anything, Reginald . . . I would never betray our Alpha or this pack!"

"Calm down, little brother, I know you wouldn't.  Now go back to your training with the others."

"But the Alpha said______."

"I'll bring him to the Alpha. I may trust you,  but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave you alone with him again."

"Thank you, Reginald."

Reginald nodded, his eyes on me as his brother ran off.

"You know, you'd make a good pet if you'd just realize that your place is on your back with your legs spread as one of us pounded into you."

"Is that what you want to do, Reggie, pound into me?"

"Of course. I get to relieve some stress and cause you more than  enough pain to keep you out of our way."

"If you answer my question, I'll let you do whatever you want."

Reginald let a slow smirk cross his lips.

"Alright."

I led the way to the woods, slowly pulling the t-shirt over my head and letting it drop to the ground. I could feel his eyes burning into my back as we went a little further.

"This is far enough."

I let out a grunt of surprise when I was pushed to the ground on my stomach, a foot pressed against the small of my back to keep me from moving.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to know if it's true."

"W-What?"