Suspicions

Kyle's pov

Did I make a mistake? The more I think about it, the more I feel like I should have waited until I had calmed down before I accused Joel. I mean I'm his mate, yet I basically told him that I didn't trust him . . . but who else could have sent the pictures? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and my best friend and Beta's voice.

"Can I come in man, I really need to talk to you."

"You know you don't have to ask."

I stared at Jason in confusion, as he stood in the doorway, refusing to enter my room.

"Man, what's wrong with you? Come on in and tell me what's on your mind."

Before he could reply, a familiar scent hit my nose and a growl left my mouth before I lunged at him.

"Why do you smell like him?!"

"Calm down . . . it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal?! You smell like my mate, but it's no big deal?!"

"You already know what he's like, are you really that surprised he came onto me?"

"What are you saying?"

"Look, this is what happened, I ran into him at the park the other day and he said something about wanting to pay you back for dumping him and asked if I wanted to sleep with him and of course I said no, but he refused to take no for an answer and he kissed me. I pushed him away and he said it didn't matter, that you thought he was a whore anyway so he might as well be one . . . I swear I didn't sleep with him though."

"I believe you man . . . I just never thought that he'd try this with my best friend."

"It doesn't matter though anyway, you rejected him, right?"

"No."

'Oh, come on man, are you serious?!"

"I . . . I just can't do it. I still love him."

"I know, but you're the future Alpha, you can't let anyone walk over you; especially your future Luna."

"Yeah, I know. You're right, why am I holding on to someone that's hurting me."

"So you're going to reject him?"

"Yeah, as soon as I see him, I'm breaking our bond."

Joey's pov

"No."

Jason was the one that attacked Joel  and he had Kyle convinced that it was my brother's fault. What should I do? What can I do?

"I just don't know what I'm going to do about our baby."

I covered my mouth to stifle a gasp. Our baby?! Joel's pregnant?! Then that means . . . !

Bursting into Kyle's room without thinking, I pushed Jason against the wall, barring my fangs and growling at him.

"You monster!"

"Joey, what are you doing here?"

"Kyle, I came to tell you_____________!"

"He's here because Joel sent him, isn't that right, Joey?"

"Of course not . . . Kyle, I need to tell you____________!"

Kyle let out a weary sigh and I knew he'd already made up his mind.

"That's enough Joey."

No! I can't give up! I have to do this for Joel!

"But, I__________________!"

"Please just let him go and leave."

"If you'll just listen, there's______________!"

"Just get out!"

Releasing my hold on Jason, I slowly backed away.

"You disgust me, Jason and when the truth comes out and you get the beating you deserve, I want to be there to laugh and film it so I can put it on YouTube."

I made it out the door before I heard Jason's amused laugh and a wave of guilt filled me. This was all my fault, even if Jason was the one that hurt Joel, it was because of me that he got the chance . . . but then again, maybe Kyle believing Jason is a sign that I should just give up and let it go, I mean I've already done enough damage already; haven't I?

'Liar! You're still looking for a chance to win Kyle!'

Knowing what my said wolf was true made me angry for some reason and I took my fury out on him.

'Shut up Leon! Just because you don't want to accept Kyle's wolf as your mate doesn't mean I'm going to give up on him!'

'Fine, but don't come crying to me when Kyle and  your brother find out the truth and they both end up hating you!'

A sliver of fear went through me, but I quickly pushed it away.

'Whatever.'

My wolf fell silent as I pulled out my phone and went to the photo gallery, pulling up the pictures I had sent to Kyle . . . pictures of me in different positions with different guys and after studying each one, I briefly closed my eyes and imagined I was with Kyle. I let out a quiet moan when I imagined that it was his hands on me, holding my hips as I took him deeper inside me, his mouth on mine as our breath mingled and tongues intertwined, his fingers teasing my nipples, my chest as they moved lower until he was stroking and teasing me.

"So you're the one that sent the pictures."

I let out a gasp, my eyes flying open at the sound of Jason's voice behind me.

"Please don't tell Kyle . . . I'll do anything!"

"Why should I keep quiet? You came here ready to spill everything anyway . . . besides you tried to sell me out just now."

"Please, I'm sorry . . . if you want I can make it up to you!"

"I don't think so, why would I want someone that spreads their legs for whoever comes along? I'd be doing Kyle a favor warning him about you."

"And all I have to do is take Kyle to the hospital and let him see my brother . . . after all, your scent is on him just as much as his scent is on you. Do you think Kyle will believe you after he sees my brother's condition?"

"Alright, you win. I'll keep my mouth closed as long as you do the same."

Jason started to walk away, but I stopped him with one question.

"You want my brother, don't you?"

"And if I do?"

"You help me get Kyle and I'll help you get Joel. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Now here's what you need to do."

To Be Continued