Sinking Down, Rising Up

Joey's pov

I let out a gasp as the hands wrapped around my hips grip them tighter, for some reason I feel like I can't breathe.

"So good . . . so good."

I let out a wail of pleasure as the wolf on top of me thrusts deeper inside of me, hitting my prostate and he grunts loudly as I tighten around him.

"P-Please__________________!"

The wolves surrounding me laugh as my voice rushes out in a desperate squeak and I swallow thickly to wet my dry throat.

"P-Please I want . . . I want m-more. "

"And why should we care about that? "

"Please, I need it! I'll do anything you say, Jason, just please!"

Jason knelt beside me, pulling a syringe out of his pocket and I let out a sigh of relief. Lifting my arm, Jason probed my needle marked vein, searching for a spot that wasn't bruised and I let out a moan when I felt the needle push into my arm and the drugs slowly making their way through my system.

"You're so pathetic, acting like an strung out human after only a few days. You're brother would have at least fought back."

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Not yet, Joey, but very soon you'll know what guilt truly is."

"I . . . I don't____________."

Of course you don't understand, that's my ultimate revenge against you. You're going to be blamed for and die for everything that happens and you're never going to have any idea what was really going on."

A voice I hadn't heard in weeks suddenly rang out in my head, instantly clearing the drug induced haze from my brain.

'Stop being so weak! You're risking our family, our pup just to go along with whatever he says?!'

'Our pup?'

'That's right, stupid human . . . we have a pup that needs us and you're lying there rutting and begging for worthless human drugs!'

'What's the point? They won't let us have our pup, Leon, even if they did what could we offer her . . . we should just accept our fate.'

'Do you truly believe that?'

'Y-Yes.'

'Then maybe you should disappear.'

Before I could even think of a reply, the wolf on top of me stilled, his hands tightening on my thighs as he growled a warning into my ear.

"Don't you dare."

"H-Huh?"

If you even think about shifting before I'm finished , I'll personally kill that brat of yours myself, now just lay there like the good little slut you are and let me cum."

Nodding, I relaxed, closing my eyes as Leon continued to threaten me inside my head Finally I couldn't take anymore of Leon's abuse and something inside of me snapped.

'Shut up! For all your talk you can't do anything! You couldn't stop our dad from beating us or Kyle from choosing Joel over us and you can't protect our pup so leave me alone!'

Leon whimpered weakly and I knew I had gone too far.

'I hate you Joey . . . I wish you weren't my human.'

I let out a pain filled gasp at Leon's words and the instant disconnect of our link. For a few minutes I couldn't breathe or move, it felt like someone had ripped away half of my soul, leaving a ragged wound inside of me; but I also felt a surge of power and control that I've never felt before completely fill me . I smiled slowly as the pain faded, realizing I would no longer be held back by my the restrictions my wolf's presense placed on my body. Pulling the wolf on top of me closer, I brushed my lips against his ear.