I Moved On Why Don't You

Joel's pov

After everything I've been through I didn't think I'd be happy with a guy claiming to be my mate getting close to me, but Devlin has been so patient and thoughtful that even in the short amount of time that I've known him, he's become really important to me. In fact, besides Dillon, he's my only friend at school . . . the two of them make it bearable when the whispers and looks of disgust start to get to me.

"Can you believe the little whore is flaunting two guys in front of Alpha Kyle now, like he hasn't done enough to hurt him in the first place."

I turn around in my seat to see whose talking about me and am met with the hostile glares of my fellow classmates. Cringing slightly, I turn back around, determined not to let them get to me.

'It doesn't matter what they think, they don't know what I've been through, they don't understand how I feel . . . all they care about is their precious Alpha and soon I won't have to worry about their cruel words or threats or his and my brother's selfish lies anymore.'

A sudden pressure in my lower abdomen startled me and I had to bite back a gasp. Raising my hand, I quickly asked for permission to use the bathroom and the teacher agreed.

"Don't try to kill yourself in there like you did last time!"

I flinched at those words, but didn't bother to turn around to see who said them, instead grabbing the hall pass and forcing myself to walk as calmly out of the room, when all I wanted to do was run. I made it down the hall before the tears started, I guess that last comment finally got to me and without Dillon or Devlin around, I couldn't handle it.

"Joel, what's wrong,? Are you hurt or something?"

I quickened my pace without replying, of all people, why did I have to run into Kyle?

"Joel, stop trying to run from me."

Ignoring him, I kept up my quick pace, making it to the bathroom and entering a stall, sliding the lock in place just as he entered.

"I won't tolerate you running from me anymore."

"What do you want Kyle? What could you possibly want from me?"

"I want you to accept my apology and to give me another chance."

"You have a willing mate, go take care of him and leave me alone. "

"You're both my mates!"

"What?"

"You and Joey are both my mates, you always have been . . . I . . . I just didn't want two mates, so I chose the one I wanted the most, but after we slept together, I started to wonder if I choose the wrong twin and when I got those pictures, I realized that I had a way out. Now I know which one of you I really love, though . . . Joey's better than you in bed, I choose you."

I unlocked the door and walked out of the stall. Kyle had his arms spread like I was going to walk into them, but I walked past him and out the door, heading back to my class.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I love you, Joel and I want you to give me another chance."

"No."

"What, but I'm submitting myself to you right now, you're supposed to say yes and fall back into my arms!"

"This is the real world, Kyle, not whatever fantasy world you're living in . . . I don't want you, I've moved on, so why don't you?"

Kyle stood shaking his head as if I'd just crushed his dreams, then suddenly he went still and his eyes went cold as he stared down at me.