Epilogue

A/N: okay so I felt bad for ending my story there, so I wrote this! It's nothing really, and it is pretty obvious the baby died. But still I felt like I needed to write this to end the story once and for all!

Also, I've decided that since a lot of people are wondering what happens. I have a fanfic that just has a chapter on each boy in the future, I'm going to make Harrys chapter in the future from this story, so watch out for that! :)

Epilogue.

Initially I thought telling people I was pregnant was going to be the hardest part. I'd already let so many people down I didn't think they could think any less of me. I was clearly wrong.

Behind all the sympathy, I could see people judging me. I had no idea what I had done wrong.

Harry fought against his management, as much as I told him not to. He wanted everyone to know the truth. His friends, family and most importantly his fans.

He did everything in his power to make sure that everyone knew the full story. I felt weird about having the whole world know every little thing that happened, but if it made him feel better than I guess it was alright.

I never really knew how much losing an un born child hurt. But even in two months, you don't quiet realize how special that little baby growing inside of you is.

Until Harry was back, I didn't feel excited to be having a baby, I felt like it was going to be a life long chore.

I can't help but wonder what it would of been like. Would it have been a boy or girl? What color hair and eyes would it have had? It just doesn't feel right. I feel like I was the person who did something wrong, I feel like I'm the reason that my little baby will never see the world.