Chapter twenty-five.

Chapter twenty-five.

'Liam, are you here?' Louis said as he walked into the hotel room like he owned it. Niall instantly burst out Laughing, causing everyone else to laugh.

'I'm in here!' He called back. It sounded like it was coming from the end of the hallway.

This hotel room sure was bigger than the one they stayed in at the Langham. From what i could tell it had five bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. The kitchen was possible the biggest i had ever seen. We all made our way down to the room at the end of the long hallway.

As we walked through the door i was literally about to drop dead at the view.

I ignored everyone else and rushed over to the window. The whole wall was just floor to roof windows. It was a little scary i will admit, considering my massive fear of heights. But i swear you could literally see ALL of New York from this room. It was breathe taking!

'This is amazing!' Ruby said joining my side.

'Wow!' Said Jazz from next to her. I felt like i had died and gone to heaven. I was in New York, in the best room in the whole city. I was also in a room with the best boy band in the world. Life does not get this good!

I had been so caught up in the view, i didn't even realize that Liam wasn't alone. I wasn't the only one either.

'Who's this Liam?' Harry asked the question on every ones lips. Liam looked nervous.

'This is Maddy, my girfriend.' He said looked at her when he said her name. She just smiled at everyone. She looked a little overwhelmed.

I don't really blame her, i would be too if i was in her position.

'Since when do you have a girlfriend?' I said without even thinking. I only realized after Ruby gave me a look how rude i sounded.

'I didn't mean to sound rude. But i don't think anyone in this room knew you had a girlfriend...' I explained. I smiled at Maddy apologetically. I didn't want her first impression of me to be a bitch.

'Um we met a couple of weeks ago.' He said simply, not fussed by every ones eyes on him. Actually he sat there looking rather proud of his achievement. Maddy was gorgeous.

'Anyway this is Zayn, Louis, Harry and their girlfriends Jazz, Ruby and Kyla. And thats Niall.' Liam introduced us. Niall just stood there awkwardly alone. I felt kind of bad, everyone here had their girlfriends with them and then there was Niall, all alone. But hey, America has food. So he should be alright!

'Nice to meet you guys.' Maddy said politely, interupting my thoughts of Niall and his love for food.

'Can you girls let Maddy into your little group you have going on, the lads and I need to go sort some stuff out for tomorrows show.' Liam said getting up from Maddys side.

'Of course we can!' Ruby said walking over to where Maddy sat. Jazz and I followed. We sat in an awkward silence until we heard the boys leave.

'So who is which boys girlfriend?' Maddy asked confused.

'I'm Harrys, Ruby is Louis and Jazz is Zayns.' I replied.

'Now that you're Liams girlfriend, that means you're automatically part of our little group!' Ruby joked. But it was true.

We all laughed.

'Thats fine with me.' She replied with a smile.