Chapter thirteen.

Chapter thirteen.

'Do you even know what his password is?' I asked as we snuck into Louis room while he slept. We still hadn't really adjusted to the time difference, even though we had been here for a week and a half. So usually while Harry and Louis slept, we were still awake.

We looked around his room trying to find his laptop.

'Ruby, its over there!' I whispered pointing over to his bedside table, trying not to wake him up. Ruby crept over quitely picking it up and tip toeing out of his room. Went went back down stairs sitting on the couch, which also happened to double as my bed.

Ruby got to sleep in Louis bed with him, while i got stuck down here on the couch. I mean Niall, Liam and Zayn all had spare rooms and beds at their houses. But i would rather stick around here and sleep on a couch.

We started up his computer hoping he didn't have a password on it. Unlucky for us he did. We racked our brains trying to think of something that he would use as his password.

After trying: one direction, harry styles, ruby and iloveruby. I typed in 'carrots' just as a joke. I was completely surprised when his computer logged in instantly.

'What did you type?' Ruby asked, highly surprised.

'Carrots...' I said trying not to laugh.

'You're kidding?' She said in disbelief.

'I'm dead serious!' I laughed. I got onto youtube typing in 'One Direction viva la vida x factor' and clicked on the top video. This video was probably the most played video i had on my itunes back at home.

The video got the the part where Niall sings his solo and Ruby and I instantly copied his moves, like we pretty much always did. I could help but burst out laughing!

'Urm, what are you girls doing...' Louis voice said sleepily from the door. I turned around to see Harry by his side. I sunk into the couch a little more trying to hide my embarrassment.

'Um, just watching this video like we always used to back home...' Ruby blurted out. I instantly looked at her and glared. I looked back to Louis and Harry. I hoped that Harry was to tired to notice what Ruby had just said. I really didn't want to have to tell him the whole story.

'Shit sorry.' Ruby muttered from behind me.

'What do you mean 'like you always used to?'' Harry asked stepping more into the room. Great, he heard!

'Just tell him and get it over with..' Louis said walking into the room and pulling Ruby onto the couch next to him. I took a few steps closer to Harry.

'Do i really have to tell the whole story again?' I complained.

'Just tell the essential parts.' Ruby and Louis said together, waiting for me to explain to Harry.

'Okay when you guys were in Melbourne and Ruby and I knocked on your hotel room door, well that was our plan, because we are actually One Directions biggest fans. And we would of done anything to meet you. But we didn't want to seem like crazy obsessed fans so we lied...' I said holding my breath when i finished expecting him to be mad at me.

'Wow really?' He seemed a little shocked.

'Yeah, i'm sorry i lied to you.' I said looking down.

'A extremely dedicated fan who isn't passing out at the sight of me. Thats hot!' He said coming closer. I could hear Louis and Ruby laughing in the background because Lou said something along the same lines.

'Do you share the same brain or something?' I heard Ruby whisper.

Harry took another step closer so there was only a small distance between us.

'So tell me, who is was your favorite member at the time? I'm guessing Rubys was Louis..' He asked. Before i could even say anything Ruby answered the question for me.

'It was you!' I felt embarrassed.

'Is that true?' He asked looking into my eyes.

'Yes..' I responded looking down at my hands. Suddenly i felt him lifting my face up so my eyes my his.

Before i could say or do anything, his lips came crashing down onto mine. Ruby and Louis started cheering behind us. So i did the only thing i could and gave them the finger.

Harry pulled back way too soon.

'I've been waiting to do that since the very first time i saw you..' He smiled.

I couldn't get the smile off my face.

~

'Wait, so if you girls were our fans does that mean you already had tickets to the show we gave you backstage passes to?' Louis asked suddenly confused.

'We gave them to a girl outside who didn't have any tickets.' I replied happy that we had done something nice.

'Who said our fans weren't nice people!' He replied with a massive smile.

Louis, Harry, Ruby and I all sat on the couch watching the latest episode of x-factor uk. Me and Ruby actually had no idea who anyone on the show was since we watched Australian x-factor instead. But it didn't bother me. Here i was, cuddled up with Harry Styles. Ruby with Louis Tomlinson. In England, in their house. Does life really get any better then this when you are only sixteen? I don't think so.

'When are you leaving?' Harry looked down at me, he looked sad.

'In a week.' I replied. I really didn't want to leave ever. I didn't want to go back home. Everything was so much better here. Its times like this i would kill to be eighteen.

'Do you haaaaaave to go?' Louis said.

'We wished we didn't!' Ruby replied to him. She couldn't be more right.

Suddenly my phone virbrated indicating i had a new mention on twitter. I got on and checked it.

'Are you dating Harry Styles? Cos i heard you were. Stay away, his mine b*tch!' it said. I laughed.

'Whats so funny?' Harry asked looking down at my phone. I turned it to face him so he could see.

'That is not funny!' He replied protectivly.

'It kind of is. We aren't even dating, how would people even get that idea. No one has seen us together. We looked over at Louis and Ruby who had guilty looks covering their faces.

'What did you two do?' I asked.

'I may have tweeted something along the lines of 'Catching up on x-factor with my girl Ruby and Harry and Kyla.' I didn't think about it at the time.' Louis said trying not to laugh. I think everyone saw the funny side of it except Harry.

'Wow, I never realized how creepy fans could get. How on earth did they find me?' I asked realizing my twitter wasn't even mentioned in the tweet. Only my name.

Bloody directionators.