Chapter sixteen.

Chapter sixteen.

'Can i open my eyes yet?' Ruby said as Louis lead her down an unfamiliar path.

'No! I'll tell you when you can!' He replied bringing one of his hands up to her face to cover her eyes while he guided her with the other hand.

After walking for a few minutes they arrived at Louis planned destination. He looked around quickly before removing his hand from her eyes.

'You can open them now' He bent down and whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Slowly she opened her eyes looking around. Her mouth dropped with amazement.

'Louis! This is amazing!' She she turning to his and wrapping her arms around him tightly.

'You like it?' He was a little unsure.

'I love it!' She replied.

Little did she know Louis had been planning this out since the first day Ruby got to London. He knew the moment he saw her, he couldn't let her leave without being able to call her his girlfriend. He wanted everything to be perfect, so he left it to her last night in London to bring her here.

'I'm glad you do.' He smiled leading her over to the pikinic blanket layed on the ground over looking the water.

With Harrys help he filled the surrounding trees with fairy lights, giving them some light and a pretty effect.

'Want a drink?' Louis offered Ruby. She just nodded.

Louis reached into the basket at his side taking out two tea cups and a teapot. Ruby just sat there taking in how nice this all looked.

She looked over at Louis and saw what she was doing.

'Pickle tea Louis? Really?' She questioned him. He really couldn't go five minutes without doing something stupid or fully.

'How did you know?' He asked faking confused.

'X factor video diary week eight...' She replied.

Louis reached back into the basket pulling a drink out for both of them.

'I was only kidding.' He said with a laugh handing her a drink.

They stayed out the for over an hour. They conversations just flowing, there was never a boring moment with Louis.

Louis sat up so he was facing Ruby.

'Hey Ruby?' He started the conversation.

'Yeah' She replied. She stayed laying down gazing at the stars.

'Will you go out with me?' He didn't want to waste anytime explaining his feelings when she already knew how he felt.

She sat up almost immediately after he said that.

'Yes!' She reposnded instantly.

'But wont it be hard? With the distance and everything?' She asked.

'Well i guess if Harry and Kyla can do it, we can. Right?' He replied.

'Yeah i guess so.' She moved closer to him resting her head on his shoulder.