Chapter twelve.

Chapter Twelve.

I stormed into Louis and Harrys house, slamming the door after me. As i walked past the loungeroom i heard some familiar voices.

'Kyla is that you?' It was Ruby. I walked into the room. And fell onto to the chair in the corner of the room.

'Whats wrong? Harry came storming in here a few minutes ago...' I looked up realizing Jazz was sitting next to Ruby, aswell as Louis. They gave me a look.

'I'm going to go talk to Haz!' He said getting up off the couch. Before he left he bent down placing a soft kiss on Rubys lips.

'Hey Jazz.' I said smiling before i started spilling what happened.

'So you know how Liam wanted me to go over there? Well he was acting super weird, and then things were find until he started kissing me and Harry walked in and then ran out mad. And then Liam told me he liked me..' I said fastly.

'Oh shit!' was all Ruby said.

'Wait, why does Harry care so much?' Jazz asked, fully confused.

'Long story short, the other day Harry broke up with Caroline Flack, because he likes me. And yeah...' I trailed off. In a way it was kind of flattering that not only did one member of my favorite band like me, but two did. It was just really messy.

Jazz just nodded and mouthed 'ohhh'.

'I feel so bad, i don't know what to do!' I said sinking lower into my seat.

'Well its not like you and Harry are offically together, are you?' Jazz asked, trying to figure out the whole situation.

'No we weren't, and he doesn't know how i feel about him either...' I trailed off.

'You do like him, don't you?' She replied. 'A lot!' I nodded.

'Maybe you should go talk to him?' Ruby suggested. I thought about it for a second, would it even help?

'I will when Louis comes back down.' I said, hoping he would take a while. But no such luck. Almost instantly he walked through the door.

'Sorry ladies. But i couldn't stay away any longer. I missed you too much!' He said looking directly at Ruby as he said the last part.

'AWWWWWW' Jazz and I said in sync.

'Hows Harry?' Ruby asked Louis.

'He wouldn't talk to me. It must be bad if he won't even talk to me! What kind of bromance is this?!' He said casually.

I got up out of my seat, and walked over to the door. I didn't bother saying anything, Ruby and Jazz knew what i was doing.

As i walked up the stairs i practiced what i would say in my head. I couldn't help but worry, that he wouldn't listen to a word i had to say.

I approached his bedroom door and stopped. I took a few seconds to build up my confidence. I didn't knock, i just walked straight in.

Harry was curled up under his blankets. In that moment all i wished was to be under there with him, cuddling. Forgetting what had just happened. But i don't think he would forgive and forget so easy.

'Oh you're back.' He said not even turning to look at me.

'Can we talk Harry?' I said, not really asking because whether or not he liked it we were going to sort this out!

'I would rather not. But whatever!' He rolled over to face where i was standing.

'I was serious when i said it wasn't what it looked like.' He didn't look convinced. This wasn't going to be easy.

'Let me guess, Liam just threw himself on top of you?' He said sarcastically.

'Yeah, actually pretty much!' I replied with a completely straight face, just to let him know i was dead serious.

'As if Liam wouldn't do that to me!' He replied.

'He didn't know about our conversation. Even Louis didn't know about you're 'feelings' for me.'

'So how was Liam supposed to know?' I added.

Harry just looked at me, like he thought he could really blame this all on me.

'Just tell me one thing Kyla...' He paused.

'Do you like him, or do you like me?' He asked.

This was my chance.

'Ilikeyou' I said fast.

'Um what?'

'I like you...' I slowed it down this time. He looked surprised.