Chapter fourteen.

Chapter fourteen.

'Come on girlssssssss!' Louis said from in front of us. Harry was by his side. Ruby and I were taking our time to take in the sights of London.

'I don't know about you, but we have never been here before. And we would rather not rush it!' I said sarcastically making Harry Laugh.

I was actually kind of surprised no fans had spotted them yet. I mean basically everywhere they go they get recognised. Even Ruby and I have had people come up to us asking if we were Louis and Harrys girlfriends. How did they even know who we were.

I got a little more excited when i saw what was right in front of us. The London Eye.

'Wait, is this where you are taking us?' I asked, realizing this was their plan all along.

'Well yeah. You couldn't come to London and not go on the London Eye!' Harry said stopping so i could catch up to him, as did Louis.

Harry basically forced Louis and Ruby to go in a different thing to us. It was kind of suss.

Once we were in and it had started moving, i started to freak out a little. In that moment of excitement i had completely forgotten about my massive fear of heights.

'You don't look so good. Are you alright?' Harry asked worried.

'Um yeah. Just scared of heights, that's all!' I replied trying not to seem too fused.

'Well lucky i'm here then!' He said over confidently. It was pretty silent for a while until we were almost at the top. I looked out, over London. Wow it was possibly one of the most beautiful things at night! It was literally breathe taking.

'Its nice, isn't it?' Harry said snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

'It seriously is.' I replied. Harry suddenly seemed nervous.

'Kyla, can i ask you something?' He was now serious.

'Um, yeah sure?'

'I've been thinking. And i know it may be hard. But i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?' Almost as soon as he asked, fireworks started in the background.

I don't know if that was a coincidence or planned. But it really did make the moment so much more memorable and special.

'Of course!' I said throwing my arms around his neck.

He had no idea what i would of done to be in the same room as him a few months ago. And now here i was, I was now offically Harry Styles girlfriend.

I guess you really should never say never!