Chapter eight.

Chapter eight.

We walked through Heathrow, taking on our surroundings. I actually couldn't believe we were in London right now.

We made our way through the airport till a man in a black suit with a sign caught our eye.

'Ruby and Kyla' The sign read.

'Um i think that guys here to pick us up...' I said pointing to the guy.

'But Louis said he was picking us up!' She said, kind of disappointed.

We walked over to the guy.

'You must be Ruby and Kyla?' He questioned us.

'Thats us!' I replied happily. Surprisingly I was happy to be here in London, That was until i saw the boys most likely.

We followed the man in the black suit out of the airport. He stopped at a car opening the door, Ruby got in first followed by me.

'LOUIS!' She basically screamed. I had no idea what she was talking about till i got in the car and saw Louis already in there with a massive smirk on his face.

'I thought you weren't going to come pick me up!' Ruby said playfully hitting him on the arm.

'I'm sorry. Its just there is paparazzi out here, and i didn't want to get mobbed!' He explained.

I zoned out looking out the window, taking in this beautiful city while Lou and Ruby chatted like they hadn't spoken in years.

'You don't mind staying at my place do you?' Louis asked. As soo as i heard him say that i freaked out.

'Don't you live with Harry...?' I asked.

'Yeah, is that a problem?' He asked leaning around Ruby so he could see me.

'Ah no...' I trailed off.

'Well here we are.' He announced. Louis was first out of the car, followed by Ruby then me. I was honestly dreading this.

Louis put his keys in the door turning the knob. We followed him inside. Well here goes.. thought to myself.

The room was dark, but i heard whispers. Suddenly the light flicked on and there they were.

'Suprised!' They jumped up and yelled. I jumped a little, not expecting everyone to be here. I was kind of hoping i could avoid them while i was here, except Louis.

'We missed you two!' Liam, Niall and Zayn said running over to Ruby and I and pulling us into a group hug. I accepted their hug but didn't hug back.

'We missed you too!' Ruby replied.

'Speak for yourself!' I muttered.

'What was that?' Liam whispered in my ear startling me a little.

'Nothing...' Shit, i didn't think they could hear me.

'Its nice to see you girls, but i have to go. See you tonight Lou.' Harry said moving from where he was standing and heading towards the door.

'Ruby and Kyla are staying here aswell, so you will see them later too.' Louis replied.

'Oh okay. See ya then.' Harry said closing the door behind him. Again, why was he acting like this?

'I'll be back soon aswell! I have to go pick up Jazz!' Zayn said picking up his jacket and lookin at Ruby and I.

'You three should get along well.' He said before leaving.

I walked over to the couch falling down, while Louis and Ruby went off into a different room. Most likely to catch up on stuff they hadn't talked about everyday, or to mack on. Either one.

'So whats wrong with you?'

'Yeah!' Liam and Niall said, sitting either side of me on the couch. I tried to ignore them.

I stared straight ahead at the wall infront of me. The plain white wall.

'Kyla? Whats wrong?' Niall said nudging my shoulder. I tryed to hold back my smile. I missed the way my name sounded in his Irish accent when he said it.

'Nothing.' I said bluntly.

'Obviously its not nothing. You have been staring at the same part of the wall for atleast five minutes. Now spill!' Liam said.

'Its hard to miss something when you don't even acknowledge their existance. And whats up Harrys ass?' I blurted out.

'What?' Niall asked confused.

'You guys didn't even bother to talk to me ever since you left. At least Louis had the decency to talk to Ruby. I know they have a little thing, but still.'

'I'm sorry.' They both said at the same time.

'And about Harry, he is just having... girl problems.' Niall said sounding a little unsure.

'Right...' I replied unconvinced.

~

'Kyla, this is Jazz. My girlfriend!' Zayn said with the biggest smile on his face.

'Nice to meet you!' I replied with a smile. Since when did Zayn have a girlfriend, he didn't say anything about it when he was in Melbourne.

I looked her up and down, not in a rude way. She was definetly one of the prettiest girls i had ever seen. I never doubted that Zayn had good taste in girls for a second!

'Where are Ruby and Louis?' Zayn asked.

'Making babies?' Niall suggested.

'I don't know probably in Louis room.' I said.

Zayn looked at Jazz.

'You can just meet Ruby at dinner. Her and Louis are like in love...' he laughed and everyone else joined it. But it was true!

~

Dinner was an absolute disaster. I think its safe to say that Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam do not belong in the kicthen and should just stick to the stage!

'So how long have you and Zayn been together?' Ruby asked as she washed the dishes we used.

'About a month and a half.' She replied politely.

'So you were dating before they came on their Australian tour?' I asked her.

'Yeah, He asked me just before he went actually. It was really cute.' She smiled, probably remembering how it went.

'How did you guys meet?' Ruby said handing me the plate she just washed for me to dry.

'At one of their concerts. I was one of the fans who would of done anything to meet them, and i did and i guess Zayn and I just hit it off really well... He got my number and followed me on twitter, and we just talked a lot. Then we started hanging out and yeah, here we are now. Its great.'

'Thats really cool!' Ruby said.

'Yeah, except the hate from fans. Thats the only bad part. But i have Zayn to comfort me... How did you two meet the boys?' She was asking the questions now.

Ruby and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

'Well...' I started.

'We were visiting someone who was staying at the same hotel in Melbourne and we got the wrong room, and Liam answered the door. We chatted for a bit, he invited us in. We all hung out for a few hours and then they gave us free backstage passes to their show. Then we hung out that night and showed them around Melbourne the next day.' Ruby explained.

'They also got us up on stage at their concert when they sung 'Gotta be you'..' I added remembering how great it was.

'Wow, thats so cool!' Jazz said, clearly impressed.

'I hope you are being nice to my girl!' Zayn said as he walked in, placing his arm around Jazzs waist and pulling her closer to him. He moved her hair out of the way and planted a small kiss on her cheek.

'Aww, how cute!' I commented.