Chapter thirty-two

Chapter thirty-two.

'Hey hey hey!' Louis said as he walked through the door of my hospital room, Ruby right behind him of course.

'What are you two doing here?' I asked confused. I had been in hospital for a week. They just wanted to keep me here a few days, since i had a head injury. One Direction were supposed to have left New York by now and started their tour, but no they decided they couldn't go till i was out of hospital.

I kind of wished they had just gone, i just wanted to go home. I didn't want to be here anymore. I hadn't faced Harry yet, i refused to see him since i woke up. And i'm assuming Niall had told Harry about the whole Caroline situation, he seemed weird around me when i had seen him briefly.

'You get out today, remember?' Ruby said, she looked worried. I had suffered some memory loss, but only from what happened at the time. I still remembered who everyone was and everything.

'I know i get out today. I've been waiting for this day. I meant why are you here?' I explained further. They both just looked at me weird.

'How else did you plan on getting back to the hotel? You don't know how to get there from here...' Said Ruby. I didn't want to let her down by leaving. But in the end it probably didn't matter, she had Louis and the boys. And Jazz, Maddy and Mel. I'm sure she would be fine here without me.

'Um, i was planning on going back home...' I replied avoiding eye contact with them. I felt bad for some unknown reason.

'What?! Why?' They said, almost in sync. Ruby walked over and sat down on the bed next to me.

'Why are you leaving?' She asked. I just looked at the both, i was positive they knew about the Harry situation. I doubt Niall would of lied about why i had ran away from him in the first place. That would just be stupid. I didn't answer them.

'Kyla, we know that you went and saw Caroline. And Harry and Niall have spoken about it. Caroline feels responsible for this.' Louis explained looking down at his hands. Did i just hear him right or?

'Wait hold up. How do you know Caroline feels responsible for this?' I said, i felt like i was about to rage.

'Um she dropped by the hotel the other night...' Ruby said, now joining Louis by looking down at her hands.

'What the actual fuck guys?' I pushed the blankets on my bed back and got up.

'Its not what it sounds like!' Said Ruby getting up and trying to stop me as i picked up my change of clothes and walked into the bathroom. I slammed the door to show how angry i really was.

'She just came to apologise. And tell Harry they need to stop contacting each other.' I heard Louis say from outside the door.

'Wait so her and Harry had been talking? She was telling the truth?' I could answer both those questions myself.

'Congratulations guys, now i'm definitely not going back there with you. I'm not going anywhere near Harry. That lying bastard!' I yelled as i slid down the back of the door crying. I couldn't stop myself, just when i thought i had stopped crying more tears came.

As angry as i wanted to be at Harry, i kept thinking of all the cute things he ever did and all the good times we had. Was it all just a lie? Was he just fucking around with Caroline behind my back. Her of all people should know better than to do something like that. She isn't a teenager anymore, she is grown woman.

'Please, just let me in!' Ruby said banging on the door.

'Why so you can tell me some more shit i don't want to know?'

'Hey don't be a bitch to me, i haven't done anything wrong in this situation either has Louis. Sorry we are just trying to be good friends and telling you the truth.' I felt bad, Ruby was right. They could of all just kept this from me. But they did the right thing by telling me, it may hurt to know the truth. But at least now i can sort out what i'm going to do.

I got up and unlocked the door, revealing a reliefed looking Ruby and Louis.

'Sorry guys...' I said looking down at my feet.

'Please just come back with us. And talk to Harry. You two need to sort this all out, before you go running off. Okay?' Louis asked, probably more for his sake. I'm sure he didn't want to have to deal with Harry.

'Fine.' I agreed, grabbing my bag of clothes.