Chapter thirty-six.

Chapter thirty-six.

A month of the tour had gone by. It was probably the best time i had had in years. The boys always had surprises for us. I'd lost count how many times they had called us up on stage, since they couldn't have fans up there.

It was just like the first day we met them, and they made us go up there while they sung 'gotta be you'.

Thankfully all the hate from so called fans had died down. There was still the odd death threat even now and then, for all of us. Ruby, Jazz and I used to be the biggest One Direction fans, so we knew ALL about how fans react to things. Well we still are the biggest fans. We just get to be the boys biggest fans from side stage at every show.

'What do you think will happen after this tour?' I asked Ruby as i took a bite of my Nandos. Thanks to Niall, this is almost all we ate. Not that anyone was really complaining. Jazz, Ruby, Mel and I were all out grabbing dinner while the boys prepared for their show tonight.

It felt weird without Maddy here. She had to leave because of something at home.

'What do you mean?' She replied.

'Like how are you and Louis and me and Harry going to work. I mean are we just going to go back to Australia and just continue on with our lives and school. Because then we will hardly every see our boyfriends and i'm not keen on long distance relationships. And its not like they can keep flying over to Aus, cause they have things to do. And they can't keep flying us over there because we will have school. And its year twelve so we can't be missing out on heaps of school.' I explained. I had put so much thought into this over the last month.

I was dreading the end of this tour because chances are i would have to say goodbye. And i didn't want that. I didn't want to leave, i liked what i had with everyone here. We had a nice little group.

The other three girls where lucky. They all lived in the UK, so they could see the boys easier. Ruby and I had an ocean seperating us. So not cool!

'I try to avoid thinking about that. I don't want to leave ever. Can Louis and I just get married and live in London together forever and have cute little kids already?' Ruby said, she was dead serious. We all just laughed.

'You would love that wouldn't you?' Jazz replied. Ruby just nodded, insisting that it would happen one day.

'Why don't you two just move over to the UK or something? I'm sure Lou and Harry would love to have you with them. It would be cool!' Mel suggested. It was a possiblity, but the chances of that happening were VERY low.

'Believe us, we would like that so much. But i don't think leaving school and moving to a different country would be a good idea. At least for me, i plan on finishing school.' Said Ruby.

I couldn't imagine Ruby dropping out of school. But then again, if it meant she got to spend the rest of her life with Louis than she might.

'If Harry actually asked me, to come live with him i probably would drop out of school and move to the UK. School just isn't my thing. And i'm sure if i really wanted we could sort out some type of schooling over there.' I spoke up.

'That seems like a big step, considering i'm only seventeen. But really, what is there back in Australia for me? Nothing.' I added. It was true.

'Well it would just be really cool if you both moved over to London.'Jazz said with a smile.