Chapter four.

Chapter four.

Ruby and I were directed to our seats. Front row, right in the middle. I laughed at all the girls fighting for a good view. The ones who had been lining up all day and all night. The girls who would do anything to meet these boys. And here we were, front row after hanging out with the boys for the day. They hadn't even known us more than a day and it already felt like all of us had been friends for years. They were so kind and funny. And all it took was us lying to the receptionist and sneaking up to their hotel room. I would say a bit of good lucky might of been involved.

The lights went off, and the crowd erupted into loud screams and cheers. Suddenly five figures appeared on the stage. I couldn't hide my excitement any longer, i let out a scream that had been bottled up since the moment Liam opened the door.

'You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the doororor.' A spotlight shone on Liam.

'Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you.' I searched the stage for Harry. As soon as i saw him his eyes met mine.

'Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.' It was as if he was singing it to me, nobody else.

'Dude he is like singing it right to you!' Ruby screamed into my ear over the music. I just smiled.

As soon as a spotlight releavled Louis, Ruby absolutely lost her shit.

They sung a few more songs from their new album before the start of 'Gotta be you' started playing, but none of them sung.

'So today, the weirdest but coolest thing happened.' Liam started.

'We are not going to go into detail. But we met two amazing Melbourne girls.' Niall continued.

'They are actually here tonight. We decided we wanted to infect them with a little 'one direction infection' So we gave them some tickets.' Liam followed on. I laughed. They just made our case of 'One direction infection' so much worse!

'Anyway, it was nice to just chill out and not have a crazy day.' Zayn said, doing his little strut up to Liams side.

'And we wanted to thank them for just being cool. So Kyla, Ruby would you come up here?' Harry said. It truly was hard to say no to that face

I hesitated before Ruby literally pulled me out of my seat. What if people threw things at us, or something? I thought to myself.

We were met at the stairs leading up to the stage by Liam and Louis. Louis almost immediately reached for Rubys hand and dragged her up on stage with him. If i didn't know any better, i would say by the looks of it Louis fancies Ruby a little...

Liam helped me up the stairs.

'You look worried...' He whispered away from his microphone so no one but me heard.

'I've heard One Direction fans go hard. What if they throw stuff at me?'

'Don't worry, They wont!' He said so positively. How could he be so sure?

I walked over and Joined the rest of them. Ruby looked fully comfortable being up there, Louis was closely by her side.

I stood next to her, looking out into the crowd. WOW! was all i though.

'Amazing isn't it?' I heard Harry say from my side.

'Just a bit!' i replied. Before anyone else could say anything Liam started singing.

'Girl i see it in your eyes your disappointed. 'Cause i'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, i tore it apart.' He sung perfectly.

Cameras flashed from all over the stadium. It was so surreal.

After they finished singing the crowd went crazy! Harry and Louis lead Ruby and i off the stage and out the back.

'We will be back. Wait here!' Harry Said. I nodded.

I turned to Ruby.

'Is it just me, or was that literally the best thing thats ever happened ever?'

'That was the best thing ever! I'm shaking! Look.' She said holding out her hand. Sure enough, she was shaking. I was suprised at how calm we were acting.

Considering when we were talking about meeting One Direction last year, we said we would cry a pool of tears. And Today we had done more then meet them, and not one tear has excaped my eye. Except a few from laughing so hard at Louis earlier.

'What are we going to do after this?' I asked Ruby, not really sure.

'Aren't you ladies going to come back to the hotel and chill some more?' I jumped at the sound of Harrys voice, for like the milionth time.

'Um are you sure you guys aren't sick of us yet?' I asked.

'What no way! We just need to go meet some fans and then we are good to go!' Liam said leading the boys out the back.

'Looks like we aren't leaving them just yet.' I looked over at Ruby and let out a little scream.

'Best.Day.Ever!' She basically screamed.