Chapter forty-one

Chapter forty-one.

'finally you're home!' Louis said as he rushed down the stairs greeting us at the door.

'nice to see you too!' Harry replied giving Lou a manly hug before Louis moved to me giving he a hug.

'we only have half an hour before we have to leave!' he replied. I looked at him then to Harry confused.

'leave for what?' I asked.

'Harry will explain while you pack!' Lou said as he pushed Harry and I towards the stairs.

'chop chop!' he said before turning to go into the kitchen.

Once Harry and I were safely in his room I decided to question him further.

'where are we going and why?' I asked as I emptied the contents of my bag onto the bed.

'well the lads and I decided that as a joint Christmas present to our girls we would take you all on a holiday. To Bora Bora to be exact. We could all do with some sun!' he explained. But for some reason I just wasnt feeling into it. The more we did, the more places we went just made it that much harder to leave and go back to the shitty town I lived in.

'are you alright baby?' he asked sitting down next to me. He looked concerned.

'I'm fine. I just don't feel that great. It's all good though!' I replied with my most convincing smile.

'okay well I'm done packing, so I'll leave you to finish.' he said getting up and kissing my for head.

'oh and this might come in handy' he said handing me a black bag. Before walking out.

Once he had left I opened the back. Inside was plain black bikini. I smiled, it was so simple but I loved it. I made a mental note to thank him for it later as I packed it into my bag which was slowly losing space.

Once I was almost done packing when a knock on the door disturbed me.

'come in' I muttered just loud enough for whoever it was to hear.

'BORA BORA!' someone yelled as they entered the room. I looked up to see Maddy jumping around excitedly. Jazz, Ruby and Mel right behind her.

'why aren't you excited?!' Mel asked pushing past Maddy and taking a seat on the bed. The other three following her lead.

'I am excited?' I replied. They didn't seem to believe me.

'are you alright?' Ruby asked.

'yeah, I just feel a little sick. That's all.' I replied packing the last item of clothing into my bag. I zipped it up with a sign of relief.

'you and Harry didn't have a little too much fun at his mums house did you?' ruby said with a laugh, causing the others to laugh as well.

'no...' I said looking everywhere but at them.

'OH MY GOD YOU SO DID!' ruby basically yelled. I felt my cheeks go red.

'maybe your pregnant with a little curly?' jazz suggested.

'no way!' I replied. There was no way.

'hurry up ladies!' we heard louis yell from down stairs. I burst out laughing.

'control your man ruby!' I commented earning a evil look.

'no but seriously, what's up with him today?' I asked.

'he thinks now that he is twenty-one he needs to start taking control..' she explained. I swear I almost fell off my bed from laughing. Louis taking control? No way!