Chapter forty-four.

Chapter forty-four.

The good thing about the doctors here in Bora Bora is they worked really fast. It only took them a day to get my test results back. In Australia it takes them forever. Harry looked relieved when he noticed i wasn't throwing up all day. Probably slightly happy that i probably wasn't pregnant.

We made our way down the small path hand in hand to the doctors building. I was kind of nervous to hear what was wrong. But at the same time i was just keen to get it over with. We arrived on time, the doctor met us at the door.

'Kyla, Harry follow me.' He said politely leading us into the room where all the test had taken place yesterday.

'So whats the deal?' Harry spoke up, too impatient to wait. The doctor looked over the page in front of him like he hadn't before. I felt like i was going to be sick. Not because i was sick but because of the nerves.

'Okay so it seems like you just had a bug. Its nothing to worry about, just rest a little.' An instant wave of relief flew over me. By the look on Harrys face he looked majorly relieved. I don't think he was ready for a little baby. Since everyone seemed to think that was wrong.

'Thank you.' I said as i got up, Harry shook the doctors hand and thanked him. Once we were outside Harry let out the biggest sigh of relief.

'I'm glad you are okay though.' He said reaching for my hand. Harry was always a really touchy guy. Like you would be walking down the street and he would either be holding your hand, or have his arm around your waist. It was cute, and i sure as hell didn't mind.

'Now we just have to tell everyone i'm not preggo like they all suspected.' I replied. Honestly out of everyone I think everyone thought Ruby and Louis would be the first one to have a baby since they were always going at it and thats probably an understatement.

'Thats going to disappoint a few of them, i'm sure they were keen to have a Little bub around.' Harry said with the cutest smile. I knew he would be the best father to his children.

'Oh come on. I'm only seventeen i don't want a baby yet. And imagine what that would do yo your career..'

'I know babe.' He replied. We were finally back at our villa. Everyone was waiting eagerly outside on the stairs.

'So is my man going to be a daddy or?' Louis said getting up and walking towards us. I looked over at Harry signalling for him to tell them all.

'One day Louis, just not yet. Kyla is fine, she just had a bug!' Harry explained earning a lot of 'Good!'s and 'Thank god!'s

'Aw damn! It would of been kind of cute though!' Ruby said rushing up to Louis side. They couldn't even be apart for like five minutes i swear. I just shook my head.

'I think a group hugs in order. Get your butts down here guys!' Louis called up to the remaining couples that sat on the stairs.

~

Since i wasn't sick anymore i took today as a perfect oppotunity to lay down on the beach and get a tan. The girls joining me of course.

'Guys what if i am pregnant though?' I asked getting a few strange looks.

'But you just had tests done, i'm sure if you were than it would show up on them wouldn't it?' Mel said, she was probably right, but i still had a feeling.

'Why do you think you are?' Ruby asked curiously.

'Well for one i'm missing my period right now. I haven't had it since Harrys mums house. I've still been sick every morning. And i don't know, i just have a feeling.' I explained.

'Wait what? How has no one noticed you chucking your guts up the past two mornings? EVERYONE could hear you when you were sick...' She asked looking confused. I looked away from them awkwardly.

'Um thats because i get out of the house usually. I don't know, i just didn't want the guys to pick up on it. Especially Harry!' I replied. I didn't want to be the one to ruin his music career by getting knocked up.

'I think we need to get a pregnancy test or something? Just to make sure..' Maddy suggested. We all agreed. But where in the world were we supposed to buy one? I hadn't seen any shops that looked like they would sell any.

'Who wants to go?' I asked, knowing for sure that i wasn't going.

'I'll go, Zayn and i saw a small pharmacy the other day when we were out for a walk.' Jazz said getting up.

'I'll come with!' said Maddy getting up off her towel.

'omg thank you guys! I owe you big time!' I said as they walked away.

The whole time they were gone it was dead silent. I was too busy thinking thing out while Ruby and Mel just seemed like they didn't know what to say.

What if the test came out positive? I didn't even know what i was supposed to do. How would people react, like my mum. She would have me on the next plane home!

I mean i love Harry and there is no one else i would rather have a baby with, but not while we are this young. The media would have a field day.

~

'Whats it say? Whats it say! Come on its been like five minutes it should be ready by now!' I heard Ruby say from the other side of the door. I sat there frozen looking down the that stick of plastic i held in my hands. If i had the choice to never leave this bathroom again, i would be taking it!

'Come on Kyla, open up!' It was Jazz this time. I finally got enough strenght to get up. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. Instantly they slid it open. I handed them the pregnancy test. The third one i had done today.

There was a bunch of mixed emotions coming from them.

'Are they all like this?' Ruby asked. I just nodded.

'Congrats!' Maddy said hugging me. I couldn't speak.

This was everything i didn't want right now. I had no idea how i was going to do it.