Chapter thirty-three.

Chapter thirty-three - Harry's point of view.

I sat on the couch nervously as i waited for Louis and Ruby to bring Kyla home from the hospital. I knew she didn't want anything to do with me, and probably just wanted to go home.

I understood that because to her it looked like i was doing something really bad. But it was the complete opposite.

'I still feel so bad!' Niall said from my side. That was about the hundredth time he said mentioned how bad he felt.

'I know the feeling.' I replied. I knew they would be here any minute. I'd never felt this nervous in my life. Not even when i was about to audition for x-factor. Or before our first performance as a band.

Don't get my wrong, i got nervous almost every time i performed. But never like this. Probably because my relationship with the greatest girl i had ever met was hanging on the line. All because of my stupid secretive ways.

'I'm sure it will all work out fine Harry.' Niall said patting me on the back. I just nodded. All i could do was hope.

I heard the front door open, indicating they were back.

'Well here goes.' i whispered to Niall as we both got off the couch. We walked out into the hall. As soon as Kyla's eyes met mine she looked like she wanted to bash the shit out of me.

'Can..Can i talk to you?' I asked quietly. She just death stared me. To be honest it was kind of scary! She looked over to Ruby and Louis, probably looking for a little guidance. They just nodded towards me.

'Fine.' She mumbled walking past me into what was our room. I just followed her silently.

'Well? Heres your chance to explain yourself!' She said bluntly. I took a breathe, preparing to tell her.

'I swear on my mothers life i am NOT cheating on you with Caroline!' I started, she clearly did not look convinced. But she didn't say anything.

'I know it looks like I am, but i wouldn't lie to you Kyla!' I paused, trying to read her a little.

'I'm not going to stand here and beg for your forgiveness because in this situation the only thing i have done wrong is not told you exactly whats going on, but i promise if you just stay here one more day. Everything will make sense, and then i will be able to explain.' She couldn't even look at me.

'The decision is yours. You can walk away and leave all this. And you can leave me. Or you can stay and be mad at me, but find out in the end i have never lied to you. Just know that i'm telling the truth then i say i never cheated with Caroline. Our relationships in the past.' I took a step closer to her. Her body stiffened. I placed my hand on her cheek softly.

'When i said you were the only one i wanted, i meant it. I want you and only you. I would do anything for you Kyla.' I finished. I quickly bent down kissing her on the lips, she didn't kiss back but it didn't matter.

All i could do now was hope she took a chance and stayed, because if not all my efforts would be going to waste.