Chapter forty-nine.

Chapter forty-nine.

I sat in my room looking out my window as the leaves on the trees started to change colour. It was early March meaning Autumn was finally rolling in, for Australia that was. My hands rested on my small baby bump.

Two months ago i never imagined myself being back in Australia, back at home with only my mother to help me raise the baby that was on its way. But i guess a lot changes over two months.

Like your relationship status. I thought mine and Harry's relationship was indestructible. Its funny how a baby can change that in an instant.

I honestly never thought that Harry would react like he did. I expected him to be a little surprised, maybe a little angry. But no, this exposed me to a whole different side of him that i'm pretty sure no one has ever seen.

The day after i told him we were all on the next flight back London since Mel had been sent back we thought it was only fair that we left Bora Bora as well.

I had made the decision that if Harry was going to act the way he was, then i needed a break. So once we had Landed, while everyone left to go home Ruby and I waited at the airport for our flight back to Australia. As much as Ruby hated leave Louis she thought some time back home would be a good idea.

She stayed a week before she was on the next plane back to London. She decided to leave school after receiving an offer to move in with her boy. An offer that was too hard to turn down, i knew they couldn't be away from each other for two long. They were far too in love.

So basically while i have been home, doing absolutely nothing like before all of this happened Ruby was over in the UK living the life with the man of her dreams.

I wouldn't be so annoyed over this whole thing, i wouldn't have cried anywhere near as many tears as i had if the guy i thought was the man of my dreams had called, text or just gotten in touch with me somehow. Not once had he even tried. You have no idea how much the hurt, it was just like i was another notch on his belt.

I had talked to the other guys, many times actually. Except everytime we spoke the avoided the subject of Harry. Even Niall managed to talk about his relationship.

Once back in the UK, Niall still had the same problem. He still couldn't gain enough courage to go see Mel in hospital. Not until it was too late. I didn't know the full story, as there was an ocean seperating me from them.

He finally went to see her...Once she was out of hospital. Apparently Mel wasn't very impressed and ended their relationship right then and there. If she couldn't have a boy who supported her though everything and anything she didn't want one at all.

Of course, Niall was completely heartbroken and regretted every little thing. But he respected her choice, there was not point in pushing for something that wasn't going to happen.

Apart from all of that, everyone seems to be doing well. Maddy and Liam, and Jazz and Zayn are all going better than ever from what i've heard. Lou and Ruby are as love up as they have always been. And well Harry, I had no idea how Harry was.

And to be honest i was finally getting over it all. Theres not point sitting around crying over a guy who couldn't even be here for me when i needed him the most. It just didn't feel worth it anymore. The fact that i trusted him in the first place was what bothered me most.

Of course i would give anything to be back there, with the boys and girls. But i was here, and here was where i needed to be. My mum was the only one supporting me through this whole mess, and i needed all the support i could get. I wasn't going to be able to raise this baby on my own now was i?

'Are you alright love? You look..-' My mum said from my door bringing me out of my thoughts, i turned to face her.

'Shit?' I finished her sentence for her. She just looked at me.

'You probably would too if you were seventeen and pregnant. And the father of your baby had completely cut you off.' I snapped. My mother had a scared look on her face.

'I'm sorry. Its just...' I apologized trailing off. She walked over to me placing her hand on my shoulder.

'I know. I know this is all hard for you. But you know I'm here for you, though all of this.' She looked at me sympathetically. I really needed to cut her some slack, she was a hell of a lot more supportive and understanding than some mums. Especially with what has happened over the last couple of months.

'Its just a shame that Harry wasn't everything you thought he would be. He isn't the sweet little Harry everyone thinks he is i guess.' She added. She was right, if everyone knew this story he wouldn't be so popular i can guarantee it. The only reason no one knew is because his management had paided me off to keep my quiet. The story that everyone knew was I left him because i didn't want to 'Ruin his career with a baby'. So of course, he got all the sympathy when really i was the one who actually needed it.

'I know. Like you said, 'Let this be a lesson to me'' I replied, resting my head on her shoulder as she rubbed my back. I guess this is what you get for trying to grow up too fast...

'Anyway, I just came in here to tell you you have a visitor.' She said getting up. I looked up at her questioningly. Someone actually came to see me? Thats a first!

I got up and followed her out down the hallway, I swear I almost dropped dead when i saw who was standing there.

'Hey...' He said quietly.